Meanwhile in Texas..

In short pass Canadian firearm safety course (CFSC) and test and apply for your PAL.

While you're at it, I would do the CRFSC and RPAL (to be able to buy restricted firearms later on) the course is only am extra ~$125.

Any recommended place to do the CFSC course around Montreal? I don't plan on any restricted weapons so I probably won't bother with that course.

Any recommended place to do the CFSC course around Montreal? I don't plan on any restricted weapons so I probably won't bother with that course.

x2, i've been looking to get the course in english but its almost impossible to find a course with open spots, the ones available are either to far from montreal or in likr 4 months :\.

I sent an email regarding the CFSC courses in english in montreal and was given this reply:

ARTEMIS current and available course schedule is as follows:

Date: Saturday May 31st, The Canadian Firearms Safety Course(CFSC)
Fees: $72 per person
Time and Place: obligatory online pre-registration*, 07h45 @ 8600 Hardy, Lasalle, QC, H8N 2P5

Date: Sunday June 1st, Introduction to Hunting with Firearms Course(IHFC)
Fees: $42 per person
Time and Place: obligatory online pre-registration*, 07h45 @ 8600 Hardy, Lasalle, QC, H8N 2P5

Date: Saturday June 14th The Canadian Firearms Safety Course(CFSC)
Fees: $72 per person

You have to register through here: http://www.membreweb.ca/acpmsm/forms/accueil

i got the 31st may @ lasalle, few spots open.

I went to that CFSC and IHFC 2 weeks ago ...all you have to do is show up there there is no real exam at the end .. 20-50 questions... it covers the basics and shows you stupid things like proving there is nothing in your chamber by looking straight through the cannon ..... now dont get me wrong ill be glad to do that when its a 12 gauge that breaks in the middle but when u have a 30-06 semi-auto .. i'd rather just not do it ..

I went to that CFSC and IHFC 2 weeks ago ...all you have to do is show up there there is no real exam at the end .. 20-50 questions... it covers the basics and shows you stupid things like proving there is nothing in your chamber by looking straight through the cannon ..... now dont get me wrong ill be glad to do that when its a 12 gauge that breaks in the middle but when u have a 30-06 semi-auto .. i'd rather just not do it ..

lol, yeah does sound a little ridiculous, almost like the cartoons that look in the gun and it shoots them in teh head

? , Tu enlèves le chargeur , ouvres le mécanisme semi-automatique et tu regardes par le trou VERS le canon , PAS le canon vers le trou du mecanisme ..... du gros bon sens

Back