My 240SX Build Part 4!!!!

I know you made a fortune off that, but I don't think it would work for me, sorry!

I'm moving to Barrie, Ontario in the next 3 months or so if I'm accepted to school, so hopefully I'll have a garage there I can work on my car and get some shit done....

I'm sure you will have fun with the SON240sx.org peeps and leave us here in Quebexico. You better not sell it and give it up.

Well plans have changed again and I'm not going to Barrie, I'm staying right here.

Plans for the 240 haven't changed though since I'm so broke and I have no place to work on the car....

But I'm moving this summer, hopefully I can find some place with a garage!!!

Nope, when I made all these plans, I lived with my mom, I've been on my own for a year and a half now and I just don't have the money to take this seriously anymore.

Nope, when I made all these plans, I lived with my mom, I've been on my own for a year and a half now and I just don't have the money to take this seriously anymore.

yeah , when you live alone and need to pay for everything its fkng hard + when you dont have a papa and mama who can buy you a new car , but u still drive your 240? or its not drivable right now?

Back