OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

Toute la faute lui reviens pour ne pas avoir mise sa ceinture.... MAIS... MAIS.. je dois dire que c'est une portion assez confue, moi même j'ai été mêlé un peu la première fois car le MTQ change le setup temporaire d'entrée et de sortie au gré des travaux..(sti ca fais 2 ans c'est en travaux) en plus tu arrive d'une autoroute 4 voies avec une méga pente descendante.. le monde arrivent vite.

Check le cave. C'est drôle et c'est pas drôle en même temps car le gars roule genre 80-90kmh dans une zone 100% résidentiel à Nicolet. C'est quoi, il pense se pousser avec son vieux durango ?

I really need to consider a rear view cam. Just had a stupid teenage french hick road rage hard core in his mom's Hyundai. The video is pretty boring since all the shit he pulled was behind or beside me. Play by play of his antics are below the video.

Here's what happened:

- We come up side by side in Vaudreuil on the 40 east, he's on the right I'm in the middle @ about 118kph. (at 0:06 you see his headlight)
- I go around a car using the left lane and want to move back in to the middle but this guy moves to the middle and camps at my back quarter panel for a solid 15 seconds.
- Not wanting to push my luck in ticket alley (stretch of highway through the 2 Vaudreuil exits), i let off the gas to about 110, tuck behind him and bring it back up to 118.
- The stupid piece of shit then proceeds to slow down to 105kph past st-charles for no fucking reason so I pass him on the left and give him the "Jackie Chan WTF are you doing".
- This pissed him off and he proceeded to accelerate again to 118 and get 2 inches from my bumper in the left lane.
- We pass a few cars and as I'm about to get out of the left lane this idiots cuts the white Toyota in the middle badly to try and get beside me.
- A couple a cars block him and he races around them on the right.
- From 2:16 he pulls up to my side yelling at me and at one point hanging out the window, I shit you not, from the waist up . I ignored the fucker and he eventually backed off.

That's the best and only way to deal with them. To that stupid shit bag, or one of his douche friends if they're on here, this could have all been avoided if you a) didn't ride my blind spot, b) drove a consistent speed and c) didn't take offence to to the slightest deserved criticism

I really need to consider a rear view cam. Just had a stupid teenage french hick road rage hard core in his mom's Hyundai. The video is pretty boring since all the shit he pulled was behind or beside me. Play by play of his antics are below the video.

https://youtu.be/5sJF1faCUbQ

Here's what happened:

- We come up side by side in Vaudreuil on the 40 east, he's on the right I'm in the middle @ about 118kph. (at 0:06 you see his headlight)
- I go around a car using the left lane and want to move back in to the middle but this guy moves to the middle and camps at my back quarter panel for a solid 15 seconds.
- Not wanting to push my luck in ticket alley (stretch of highway through the 2 Vaudreuil exits), i let off the gas to about 110, tuck behind him and bring it back up to 118.
- The stupid piece of shit then proceeds to slow down to 105kph past st-charles for no fucking reason so I pass him on the left and give him the "Jackie Chan WTF are you doing".
- This pissed him off and he proceeded to accelerate again to 118 and get 2 inches from my bumper in the left lane.
- We pass a few cars and as I'm about to get out of the left lane this idiots cuts the white Toyota in the middle badly to try and get beside me.
- A couple a cars block him and he races around them on the right.
- From 2:16 he pulls up to my side yelling at me and at one point hanging out the window, I shit you not, from the waist up . I ignored the fucker and he eventually backed off.

That's the best and only way to deal with them. To that stupid shit bag, or one of his douche friends if they're on here, this could have all been avoided if you a) didn't ride my blind spot, b) drove a consistent speed and c) didn't take offence to to the slightest deserved criticism

get a dual channel cam

but reading your comment, i suspect you maybe a be responsible

a) driving in YOUR blind spot ... for him is driving in IS lane ... yes i don't like it eather but i don't go crazy for it and don't start blaming them... since i don't like it... i just adjust my speed to correct it

b)

c)don't start sending crtiticism for the slightest offence

get a dual channel cam

but reading your comment, i suspect you maybe a be responsible

a) driving in YOUR blind spot ... for him is driving in IS lane ... yes i don't like it either but i don't go crazy for it and don't start blaming them... since i don't like it... i just adjust my speed to correct it

b)

c)don't start sending crtiticism for the slightest offence

How is it my doing and what about b) you so conveniently left blank?

To your point, I did adjust my driving, I slowed down and tucked in, and I made that decision based on the fact that he held 118. The WTF moment came from the fact that not even 10 seconds after doing this he decides to slow down.

Also it's not like I started honking, gave him the finger or cut him off and brake checked him either. He was the one peering into my car as I passed him.

How is it my doing and what about b) you so conveniently left blank?

To your point, I did adjust my driving, I slowed down and tucked in, and I made that decision based on the fact that he held 118. The WTF moment came from the fact that not even 10 seconds after doing this he decides to slow down.

Also it's not like I started honking, gave him the finger or cut him off and brake checked him either. He was the one peering into my car as I passed him.

It may not be your fault at all .... but i would say that you story ...is tingling my spider sens a bit

sorry no proof just a feeling ...could be wrong .. could be right

you know it's not your first post .... complaining about something other do...

It may not be your fault at all .... but i would say that you story ...is tingling my spider sens a bit

sorry no proof just a feeling ...could be wrong .. could be right

you know it's not your first post .... complaining about something other do...

Believe it or, I don't really care but this thread is my therapeutic release. If I post a video here, chances are it's to rant about some idiot to get it off my chest.

Also I thought I'd share the practicality of a rear facing cam. People ripped on LG for having a potato cam facing backward but i would have liked to have even that potato cam last night.

250 I am sure something happened...I just don't see it...

My wife as my witness, the only thing i did was this (one handed) as I passed by him and he was staring at me. Unless he misunderstood, that's all it took to set him off.

jackie-chan-face-wtf.jpg

Believe it or, I don't really care but this thread is my therapeutic release. If I post a video here, chances are it's to rant about some idiot to get it off my chest.

Also I thought I'd share the practicality of a rear facing cam. People ripped on LG for having a potato cam facing backward but i would have liked to have even that potato cam last night.

My wife as my witness, the only thing i did was this (one handed) as I passed by him and he was staring at me. Unless he misunderstood, that's all it took to set him off.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder465/250x250/37208465/jackie-chan-face-wtf.jpg

Yep on that notei confirm that a dual channel cam is a good option ....

You need one with 2 camera... you don't want one that show the inside of the car....(you don't wan't to show who is the driver when you don't do your stop correctly or drive over the limit on the internet)

GPS stamping is aslo a good option

mine is aslo WIFI so if i need to download some video i just connect to it and load it into my phone ... i don't need to get the memory card out

i have a blackvue dr650s 2 channel

Back