Official video thread

Je parlais juste du long droit @ 7:42. Un ptit coup à droite au début et juste après il colle la porsche vers la gauche juste un peu. Pour le reste c'est très ''fair'' en effet.
Mais je comprends bien que c'est une course et pas du lapping alors il n'a aucune raison de lui faciliter le passage !

Race vids from Fall Classic 2012

Hi guys,

Here are some in car vids from last months Fall Classic in Tremblant. The car is a 97 EK with a K20 swap in it.
We were running in GTE and did quite well, finishing second in race 3 and (technically) winning race 2 but because of a mistake, we were put in GTF and thus broke out and I had to start last in race 3...
BTW...fast laps were in the low 1:55's

Here is race 1 in the rain:

Race 3 in the dry then rain..

Last edited:
Wow, nice save Chris. Good call steering into the gravel. Nice that you stayed focused and got back on too. *tu*

I just wanted to share a great accomplishement on a friend of mine who when to Mosport with his 350z only having an N/A Vq35 at 375whp doing 1;24.8 !

Yeah Sasha, who is CTCC champ this year, called me to be there on Monday and was suppose to try to better his time, but had to cancel last minute.
Serious fast car, serious aero and a fast driver.

Those 350Zs are incredible track cars, they are fast at every track I see them. Dave P had told me to buy one before I bought the M3. Combined with a great driver the results are pretty fantastic. That was a great run.

Any idea how much that one weighs?

It's written at the beginning of the vid : 375whp / 2750lbs.
This lap looks really fast of course but it's too bad the quality of the in-car vid is not better. Can't see his lines since we can't see the track at all...
He really did a ton of testing / developpment on this car and is quite well known in the world of N/A 350z's.
Unfortunately he just closed his shop last winter (SG Motorsports).

Best lap, nice fights, misfire, mechanical issues, close call, this video has it all!

Nice driving, and man was that close with the mini!

Have you dyno'd you car? What are the hp/tq/lbs at now?

(BTW, you're YouTube description says "E36 M36")

Nice driving, and man was that close with the mini!

Have you dyno'd you car? What are the hp/tq/lbs at now?

(BTW, you're YouTube description says "E36 M36")

Haven't dynoed the car. Don't expect huge amounts of power. Maybe 230whp... a big maybe. We'll see in spring. I've done pretty much all power mods prior to opening up the engine. MAF, Injectors and TB upgrade are the only bolt-ons not done on this car.

Back