Pathological altruism on steroids in Sweden

Shame.

Communist success! Com-block brutalist construction for what? Cultural suicide?

edit "new swedes" i wanna vomit

edit2: how fucking beta is swedish society? They need a new Hitler and they need it bad.

La marde va pogner solidement partout dans les prochaines années avec l'immigration. Time to move to Northern territories I guess.

Donc une poignée d'individus vont se rendre riche avec ca pendant que le reste de la population va se tapper la facture des logements, programmes sociaux, etc etc. Un peu plus tard, ces memes personnes ayant payé la totale vont se faire dire qu'ils ne peuvent plus vivre comme bon il leur semble. Maintenant il faut tous vivre comme ces personnes ayant immigrés dans le pays..Right?

Donc une poignée d'individus vont se rendre riche avec ca pendant que le reste de la population va se tapper la facture des logements, programmes sociaux, etc etc. Un peu plus tard, ces memes personnes ayant payé la totale vont se faire dire qu'ils ne peuvent plus vivre comme bon il leur semble. Maintenant il faut tous vivre comme ces personnes ayant immigrés dans le pays..Right?

Ou on reprend le control de nos banque institution et industries.

National Unity Party, Adrien Arcand was right

Immigrants from the Middle East have been a rapidly growing share of Sweden’s population. According to the government agency Statistics Sweden, the number of Swedes born in all of Asia (including the Middle East) rose from just 1,000 in 1950 to 295,000 in 2003.[9] Most of those immigrants came from Iraq, Iran, Lebanon and Syria, according to Statistics Sweden.[9]

Additionally, the birth rate among immigrants is higher than among ethnic Swedes

More mosques to be built in Sweden soon too !

Immigrants from the Middle East have been a rapidly growing share of Sweden’s population. According to the government agency Statistics Sweden, the number of Swedes born in all of Asia (including the Middle East) rose from just 1,000 in 1950 to 295,000 in 2003.[9] Most of those immigrants came from Iraq, Iran, Lebanon and Syria, according to Statistics Sweden.[9]

Additionally, the birth rate among immigrants is higher than among ethnic Swedes

Sweden Yes

Wheter It is the deliberate genocide, crumbling of European culture, the desturction of all that is good, it does not matter. the death of art, the death of values that guided men through dark times and hardships, goodness, truth, beauty, honesty, loyalty, it is all happening right in front of our eyes. if I try to speak against this "progress" I become an unperson, publicly branded as a nazi. I am expected to give up everything I believe in, be quiet...

Last edited:
I never thought I would say this:

JEWS, PLS SAVE US FROM GLOBAL SHARIA LAW (IT WILL HAPPEN FASTER THAN YOU THINK - 2040 max)

In Quebec, Muslims have families of 7, while westerners have families of 2. It's just a matter of time. Numbers don't lie. (except when it comes to Price and Paciosofty)

old but appropriate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

also this (april 2015):

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/western-europe/2015-03-01/failure-multiculturalism

Silly goy, who do you think is behind the importation of the muslim hordes?

barbara-spectre-quote.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre

OY VEY!

We all know what to do with people from the Middle East, it is just politically incorrect to the masses, but we know the real solution.

I never thought I would say this:

JEWS, PLS SAVE US FROM GLOBAL SHARIA LAW (IT WILL HAPPEN FASTER THAN YOU THINK - 2040 max)

In Quebec, Muslims have families of 7, while westerners have families of 2. It's just a matter of time. Numbers don't lie. (except when it comes to Price and Paciosofty)

old but appropriate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

also this (april 2015):

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/western-europe/2015-03-01/failure-multiculturalism

Lol our Best allied Israel and the Jooz will help the Gentile.

Check the name behind those Mass immigration organization.
They are not Christian.
Cultural Marxism as well.

But the main reason why Some country become owned by Mass immigrant only because they are Feminine useless "man"

bronies.jpg

Last edited:
This is agenda21 kicking in.

Warnings have been made about agenda21, yet no one took them seriously. Agenda 21 exists, it is written black on white in UN official documents.

This is agenda21 kicking in.

Warnings have been made about agenda21, yet no one took them seriously. Agenda 21 exists, it is written black on white in UN official documents.

The USA will add sodium fluoride to household drinking water to lower the IQ of the Americas of USA to tax them more easily we will outlaw any and all private water supplies by any means necessary

WTf? I do not believe that. even for me it look too crazy.

I do not believe that. where I can find the complete documentation of that agenda 21?

Edit:

what I read about it in short.

they transforming Property Rights and they justified it by Social justice Bullshit.

Last edited:
WTf? I do not believe that. even for me it look too crazy.

I do not believe that. where I can find the complete documentation of that agenda 21?

Edit:

what I read about it in short.

they transforming Property Rights and they justified it by Social justice Bullshit.

Except it's 100% true.

Fluoride is cumulative, never metabolized and is well documented to prevent correct neurological development in children and permanently damage brain structures in adults.

It is literally industrial waste being fed to hundreds of millions of people.

Nestle Pure Life water has 4x the fluoride content of all other water being sold.

Only safe bottled water is distilled.

The entire world is terrified of being the object of one of the UN's non-binding resolutions.

Except a bunch of the tenets of A21 are already implemented and are being implemented in various NATO countries. Don't you have sports news to read like a good goy?

Back