POST a rap track that nobody heard before !!

150% sure no one ever heard of this before! It's one of my buddy and it's his first song! Hope you guys enjoy!

And if you don't...well it is your choice :p

Speaking about stories in a song...

if you dont know about this one , i highly suggest you take some time to listen!

Vinnie went really really hard on this one!

There's no words to describe this song.... It's pure just so perfect!

Vinnie is such an incredible artist, i've been listening VP for a while now and I've never been disapointed by one of his track!

Boxcutterpazi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the illest track I've heard.

Celph titled and his insane lyrics, R.A. with his flow and blocks!

For those who might not know R.A.,he's from NY, in the game since the 90', before slim and many others. He stayed underground an refuse to change for record labels. He didn't had an easy childhood which reflect to a lot of his track... After doing a track with Notorious B.I.G someone asked Biggies what he think about R.A. and answered : "I thought I was the illest."

If you like his style you should give a try. I've listen to his albums many time and everytime I'm like "wtf this guy is just in another league"

Here's one track he made with VP which is his dad's story and many other who fight in vietnam

One of my fav RA track is from Soundbombing "Stanley Kubrick"

We posted his new album a few posts back. It's a true masterpiece.

Last edited:
Here some more:

Non-phixion : black helicopter

Dj muggs vs Ill bill : ill bill tv

Dj muggs vs Ill bill : cult assassins

a Childhood friend of mine (the guy signing) he got the talent so I wanna do my part and share it here.

Damn RA keeps it real. I remember seeing him in a Jedi Mind Tricks in MTL, the guy looked like a hobo, but was destroying the place lol

Back