Pour les fans de mountain bike. Awesome pictures.

Sweettt I haven't gone mtb'ing in a while. DH at bromont is really fun too but I sold my bike a while ago and I only have a BMX now, DH bikes are soo expensive.

I gotta hit up le Taz this week for sure! I haven't had much time to ride during the holidays but now I'm gonna be going a lot.

You all suck. I'm going to go out and spend tons of money building a bike if I keep coming back here lol

Do it!

4394x.jpg

I wanna rideee

I want to so bad. But money on a bike = no more for car. And I have the intention of buying two cars this summer :(

You were asking about cardio in the other thread...........mountain biking will take care of that pretty quick.

You were asking about cardio in the other thread...........mountain biking will take care of that pretty quick.

I dislocated my knee twice last year which is why I have a frame and no bike. I want to get in better shape and make myself stronger and such to be able to bike. But now it doesn't really fit into my financial plans.

I dislocated my knee twice last year which is why I have a frame and no bike. I want to get in better shape and make myself stronger and such to be able to bike. But now it doesn't really fit into my financial plans.

Working out your knees is the best way to get it back in shape! I literaly destroyed my left knees... The knees wasn't holding the weight... It's kinda hard to explain. Anyway, after a year I started doing muay thai, then start the gym and the knees, startes to get stronger and stronger and now it's back to150%.

should try working it out slowly

1 - I have a bike for riding around.
2 - My knee isn't so screwed that I can't do anything, I just don't want to be doing big jumps and shit yet.
3 - I am working out. Just not doing any major cardio stuff currently
4 - Can we stop talking about my body? lol

My bike has been sitting, untouched, in my basement for a year now:(. Been longboarding this summer. But I miss riding this biatch so much! Had an Haro F3 before this one but threw it away because the frame is now bent...
51vsph.jpg

*Bonus pic for thread
1680X1050-3.jpg

1680X105043.jpg

Last edited:
Back