News: Salon International de l'Auto de Montreal 2013

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I love going to the Autoshow every year. You can look at every car on the market all in one place and really get a feel for what you like. I'll have complete coverage of the show for you on Jan 17. They are also having a facebook contest where you can win up to 10 tickets to the gala before the show starts:

J'adore aller au Salon chaque année. Vous pouvez regarder toutes les voitures sur le marché en un seul endroit et vraiment avoir une idée de ce que vous aimez. Je vais avoir une couverture complète de l'exposition pour vous le 17 janvier. Ils ont également un concours facebook où vous pouvez gagner des billets pour le gala avant le début du spectacle:

Concours exclusif sur Facebook!

Participez à notre CONCOURS EXCLUSIF sur FACEBOOK ! Chaque semaine, il y aura un nouveau prix à gagner. Deux billets pour la soirée VIP du Salon a gagner cette semaine! Buffet gastronomique, bar ouvert et acces a toutes les voitures!!

I still don't get why they have the show during the same period as Detroit... Montreal gonna Montreal.

I only go because free tickets and parking

It's been a tradition to go for the last 6 years with some friends from high school (from waaaay back)

It's fun for us to crap on some cars or admire others.

Even if it can be like going to a dealership, I never get tired of checking out cars...

I'll be there just like every yr for the last 10... Hope the Plethore will be there; wouldn't wanna miss that! :D

considering going myself... Toronto for sure

NAIAS is well worth it, the manufacturers are there and not dealerships. Never attended TO, should plan for it. I am thinking of Chicago this year as well, nicer City than Detroit and McCormick Place is much nicer than Cobo Center.

If you do attend NAIAS make it a two day event, it is one day only for the car show and you should also check out The Henry Ford Museum (definitely worth it).

NAIAS is well worth it, the manufacturers are there and not dealerships. Never attended TO, should plan for it. I am thinking of Chicago this year as well, nicer City than Detroit and McCormick Place is much nicer than Cobo Center.

If you do attend NAIAS make it a two day event, it is one day only for the car show and you should also check out The Henry Ford Museum (definitely worth it).

Toronto is more fesiable.. Air Canada and Porter are having good seat sales now. Hop into Toronto in the morning on Porter, check out the show, have lunch spend some time at the Eaton's center come back on AC Express. The City Center shuttle drops you off at the convention center.

Stoopid car will cost me 140$ in gas plus 20-40$ for parking...

It's been a tradition to go for the last 6 years with some friends from high school (from waaaay back)

It's fun for us to crap on some cars or admire others.

Even if it can be like going to a dealership, I never get tired of checking out cars...

Same here. Depuis 2006.

J'ai commencé à travailler dans les salons de l'auto partout au Canada en 2008 pis j'adore encore ça.

Back