sexiest car alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
seen one similar on Decarie but without the big wing. I think that the S15 front looks nicer tho, just like the pics above.

AHHHHH LOL jai pas vue que qqun parlais du char de automotion HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

jme demandais ........ de koi tu parlais lol

oooOOOooo, so thats what the zipper on my jeans is for!

Yo, 1st look - i think "Meh, just another skyline".. look closer and think "Skyline with a 240 conversion?".... Then when i saw the engine and the rear end, twas like IMMEDIATE BONER.

Sexiest car is damn ****in right! I want one!! I love the newer 240 and the Sylvia's... ****, i want one!

X1000000!!!!!

(sauf pour le zipper de pamtalons hihi)

All 97-98 S14s had this front end.

OMG FOR REALZ ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Unless you were refering to the automotion S14, cause if you were you're retarded not to mention you quoted alpine repeating what he said. (S14 kouki is the 97-98 model mkay?)

And yes big mighty lord Subzero says S15 front ends should stay on S15's. You don't like the S14 front end? then don't buy one.

and wut if someone finds the s15 front end really appealing and doesn't have the hook ups to illegally import one from japan?

the s15 front end on the s14 doesnt look half bad... much better than on the s13

SubZero Take a look at some driftmania pics that were posted today. youll see s13 with s15 front end. it does exist

_DSC3005_small.jpg

_DSC2604_small.jpg

_DSC2411_small.jpg

_DSC2308_original_small.jpg

_DSC1910_small.jpg

and maybe some people really love the s15 end and since we cant get none theyd rather put it on a s14. and it does look way nicer than stock front. anyways thats my opinion, The mod is possible and easy to do and is nicer, so why not?

SubZero Take a look at some driftmania pics that were posted today. youll see s13 with s15 front end. it does exist

and maybe some people really love the s15 end and since we cant get none theyd rather put it on a s14. and it does look way nicer than stock front. anyways thats my opinion, The mod is possible and easy to do and is nicer, so why not?

what are you talking about ?

what are you talking about ?

YOu said theres no such thing as an s13 with an s15 end. I just showed you some pics.

And since you were saying that an s15 front should stay on an s15, im telling you that some ppl might really want that front but since we cant get s15 here, they rather get an s14 to do the conversion. capich?

you might think its not right but its an easy to do conversion so why not?

I know you think its not right....... but who cares about what you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back