So the new NSX will be in the 190K-250K range.....

J'ai quand même hâte de voir les comparatifs... avec la GTR, la ZR1, les 911 de ce monde. J'ai pas l'impression que les pilotes vont tripper.

Avoir l'argent j'en prendrais une. Ça semble bien balancé comme DD et torque vectoring en mode race pour le fun l'hiver.

En plus du bonus de voir vos tronches se dire "euh, il aurait dû s'acheter une Porsche 911 blablabla"...No fucks given about Porsche.

LOL vs GTR/Vette/Hellcat modified and money left over not going to sell. Honda will only sell to this to the fanboys, anybody else would have to get their head checked

on voit pas des 911 turbo à tous les coins de rue, surtout pas à St-Henri.

Je vivais à Outremont avant et je livre souvent à ville Mont-Royal. Pas tous les coins de rue, mais tous les jours disons. Et que ce soit une Carrera S ou une Turbo S, ça reste le même char aux yeux du néophyte, tandis que la NSX, elle a un look plus unique. Et même à St-Henri, il y a autant de BMW que de Hyundai sur ma rue...

J'espère pour Honda que les performances de cette NSX vont backé son prix...
Le phénomène me rappel quand même la 1iere génération où tout le monde la trouvais trop cher pour sa puissance. En reste pas moins qu'elle était très performante sur la piste.

Pour le prix, on s'entend tu que ceux qui peuvent/vont s'acheter une NSX peuvent aussi dans une majorité des cas, s'acheter une 911 turbo ? Ça sera juste un jouet de plus
dans leur écurie.

A 911 turbo is a lot more special than an NSX.

Wut ?

a fully loaded 911 gt3 rs is 210k...
turbo s is 220k

Ill take a gt3 rs over the Acura any given day

I fully understand that you can buy a GT3 RS or a Turbo S for the same price. But those cars are just a high trim level of a 911. It's the same chassis, similar interior, very similar suspension, etc. I love Porsches, especially the limited editions with all the little details. But at the end of the day it's just a highly optioned 911.

The NSX is not a high trim level of another car, that's it there's nothing else. Same for the R8. The 911 Turbo is a great car I'm sure, but for 220k it's alittle bit run of the mill...

Guys, the 1st generation of NSX just isnt at all comparable to the current one...
-When released in 1990, the NSX was not underpowered nor was it overpriced for the performance it offered. Compared to the Ferrari 348, it handled better, was not always broken down, had way better fit & finish and was almost as fast. For a fraction of the price.
-by the time it was discontinued in 2003, that is when it was trailing in performace (the bump from 3.0 to 3.2 with 20 extra HP in 1997 just wasnt enough) & was rdiculously overpriced (130K$ CDN base). Hence it being discontinued. Despite this, it was & still is one of the best balanced MR cars ever built (imho) and it being under-powered just makes it easier to tame.
-The new one, well... Its got a lot to live up to because the competition is just going to overwhelm it I believe (at least bang-for-the-$$$-wise)...

Guys, the 1st generation of NSX just isnt at all comparable to the current one...
-When released in 1990, the NSX was not underpowered nor was it overpriced for the performance it offered. Compared to the Ferrari 348, it handled better, was not always broken down, had way better fit & finish and was almost as fast. For a fraction of the price.
-by the time it was discontinued in 2003, that is when it was trailing in performace (the bump from 3.0 to 3.2 with 20 extra HP in 1997 just wasnt enough) & was rdiculously overpriced (130K$ CDN base). Hence it being discontinued. Despite this, it was & still is one of the best balanced MR cars ever built (imho) and it being under-powered just makes it easier to tame.
-The new one, well... Its got a lot to live up to because the competition is just going to overwhelm it I believe (at least bang-for-the-$$$-wise)...

As much as I love the NSX it was already out dated by the late 90s. Honda just kept fiddling around with it by releasing special editions. By the time the F355 and 993 were ending production is about the time Honda should have reworked the car. It was no secret that the F360 and 996 were going to be all new designs backed up by powerful engines. That being said the fiddling around produced a great NSX-R which is regraded by many as one of the best handling cars ever built. So perhaps you could say they built a car so damn good that a total rework was never needed...

Performance wise it's all there with the new car but wow that price....

Back