taillight paint...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy2LO

i wanna paint them all red. but i have a little problem... i cant freaken find testor paint anywhere..... i gave up and bought something called just enough by excel is it the same thing???

or if anyone knows where i can get testor ..

i wanna paint them all red. but i have a little problem... i cant freaken find testor paint anywhere..... i gave up and bought something called just enough by excel is it the same thing???

or if anyone knows where i can get testor ..

Omer DeSerres

Or any toy shop that has model cars. I bought mine at a toy store at the champlain mall but it may have closed since then... There's also a toy store on the corner of University just south of St-Catherine, they might have.

what is it used for anyways. besides painting taillights. i always have the hardest time explaining what its for.

looks like im bringing this stuff back :)
how many coats do u put on?

what is it used for anyways. besides painting taillights. i always have the hardest time explaining what its for.

looks like im bringing this stuff back :)
how many coats do u put on?

For scale model car/planes.

Use thin coats until it matches the color of the OEM taillight. Then use 2-3 coats of clearcoat, otherwise it will look a little flat and will fade away with time.

just go to rona or home depot and pick up red glass paint it does the same job if not better :bigup:

LIGHT coats!!! 20 of them if it's necessary.

when I was dumb and foolish (lol, 2 years ago) I smoked my sidemarkers with a can of nightshade.

2 coats

it was thicks and drippy as hell .lol

I used glass-paint made by Excel
DSC00569.jpg

Bought it at Rona L'entrepot in st-bruno, something like 6$/can, get more than one because your friends will want some too.
My taillights are only three layers, two outside and one flooding the inside.
DSC00558.jpg

Looks great, i couldnt be happier.

nice work man. well looks like the excel paint i bought isnt the right one. ill have to bring that back. thx

ok how do i get to that rona from laval..... i jsut did EVERY hardware store in laval. i did omer desere i even went to zellers ........ I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE

please give me the directions. i give up

tomorow ill try the rona next to ikea and after that st bruno it is..... preatty pathetic that i couldnt even find it at omer desere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back