Tesla Model 3 “Highland” Test Drive

GregsterEV

I got to drive the new Model 3 today at Tesla aka “Highland” This update is what the car deserved and IMO an entirely new car. Build quality is on par with anything from recent BMW and Mercedes. The indicators on the steering wheel are a non issue for me and I like the button for windshield wash! I found the suspension to be much more comfortable and complaint.

Tesla listened to their customers and produced something that is truly wonderful. If anything the out going model feels a bit old fashioned…

Tesla Model 3 Highland Test Drive

IMG_8405.jpegIMG_8406.jpegIMG_8407.jpeg

Last edited:
Not the highland but my friend just bought a brand new model S plaid and the build quality is far from bmw

You should dress up with shorter skirt, die your hair blond, and use more make up.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

He's not worried because he beats 99.999% of the cars in the streets :p it's fast as hell but the build quality is average
I think he was referring to the atrocious depreciation curve of BMWs, but I'd say the same applies to any Tesla bought in 2022 lol

The new Model 3 looks nice, much nicer than the outgoing one. How is the stability under acceleration?

One issue with the MYP was that I felt like the chassis was overpowered under full throttle acceleration, it flet unstable if you were changing lanes under full throttle for example.

Too bad the model Y's blobby overall lines just aren't fixable, because at the current price, an LR is a good deal.

Glad they fixed the panel joint where the front door cards and sides of the dash meet. That was horrendous on the previous iteration.

Last edited:
I want to know : what's going on with the tesla HIGH BEAMS . For me is the new Honda on the road. A lot of them always on the high beams. Is most probably the drivers, but any idea why ?
As well, do they have auto high beam standard ?
Thank youuuuu

I've sat in a model 3 last december for the first time, we were doing Opération Nez Rouge. My previous Rav4, a 2013 had way less plastic rattle than the model 3.

Envoyé de mon SM-G990W2 en utilisant Tapatalk

I want to know : what's going on with the tesla HIGH BEAMS . For me is the new Honda on the road. A lot of them always on the high beams. Is most probably the drivers, but any idea why ?
As well, do they have auto high beam standard ?
Thank youuuuu
Yes I think so when I first drove at night I noticed the highbeams being automatically on so I had to manually switch them off. I bet alot of them have no idea and still drive around

Back