The MR Recent Tool Purchase Thread...

J'me suis offert ca il y a quelques semaine!!

20120918_002536_zps1fb52df7.jpg

looks nice, details please =D currently looking for a similar one
As you wish.

This toolbox is a Rousseau brand, made in quebec and stronger than any snap on toolbox you will ever find, 2 times cheaper + you have the benefit of customizing your drawers by height, width, you can put seperators in it if you have small parts or tool that you don't want to mix up.
each drawer can hold 400 pounds. The sliders are very strong, if you take only one side of one drawer and shake back and forth it won't twist if you know what I mean. There is so much options to put on it you can have a hard time to choose what you want.. it's just too much options and size.
On their website they offer different pre-made models too but why choose a pre-made when you can get a full custom one right?
You have a choice of 12 colors, you can put a color for every parts if you like rainbows.
The price? It depend how much you want to spend on it, how much you put on it... like I said, so many options!!!!

I paid mine 3500 + tax and it's perfect for what I do!!! plenty of room inside! the size is 60X27... I cheated a little bit, I took all my measurement on my collegue snap-on tool box to have an idea how it would look like :p

A big change compared to my old craftman(international) toolbox... that shit was fissuring on every corners

Sorry for the bad english by the way!

here is some more of it
20120918_002611_zps18a674ec.jpg

20120918_002715_zpsba73fc29.jpg

20120918_002730_zps160c8110.jpg

20120918_002750_zpse8451f95.jpg

20120918_002807_zps86f36ccd.jpg

20120918_002826_zpsadd21cba.jpg

20120918_002846_zps6bb423ea.jpg

Now go buy one of these, you'll fall in love with it

I don't even change my own oil, let alone work on any cars! My mechanic skills are at a MINUS 5 on a scale of 1 to 10, but that tool chest, I just fell in love with it!

WOW

Yeah these are really durable and comfortable. I find that the Mechanix gloves that go for the same price aren't as good.

As you wish.

This toolbox is a Rousseau brand, made in quebec and stronger than any snap on toolbox you will ever find, 2 times cheaper + you have the benefit of customizing your drawers by height, width, you can put seperators in it if you have small parts or tool that you don't want to mix up.
each drawer can hold 400 pounds. The sliders are very strong, if you take only one side of one drawer and shake back and forth it won't twist if you know what I mean. There is so much options to put on it you can have a hard time to choose what you want.. it's just too much options and size.
On their website they offer different pre-made models too but why choose a pre-made when you can get a full custom one right?
You have a choice of 12 colors, you can put a color for every parts if you like rainbows.
The price? It depend how much you want to spend on it, how much you put on it... like I said, so many options!!!!

I paid mine 3500 + tax and it's perfect for what I do!!! plenty of room inside! the size is 60X27... I cheated a little bit, I took all my measurement on my collegue snap-on tool box to have an idea how it would look like :p

A big change compared to my old craftman(international) toolbox... that shit was fissuring on every corners

Sorry for the bad english by the way!

here is some more of it

Now go buy one of these, you'll fall in love with it

wow didnt expect that many details + pics, thanks a lot! :bigup:

BUMP!

Enfin complet! La tête m'a couté 6$ vu que j'avais 200$ en carte-cadeau et j'attendais qu'il soit en spécial.

rgMJnRz.jpg

BUMP!

Enfin complet! La tête m'a couté 6$ vu que j'avais 200$ en carte-cadeau et j'attendais qu'il soit en spécial.

rgMJnRz.jpg
Nice.
Reste seulement à le remplir!

Moi aussi j'ai complété le miens dernièrement.
2013-01-07210908_zpsff5c36ae.jpg

Peut-etre que je vais ajouté une armoire de côté un peu plus tard.

Back