HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Good grief $1179+tax for a phone? I'm still using a stealth BlackBerry Z30 and Passport that will stop working January 4 when the BB servers go dark. Now stuck with the vile Apple or the vile Google. Hate them both with a deep deep passion. Leaning towards an Moto ACE 5G from Costco. Sad times

Good grief $1179+tax for a phone? I'm still using a stealth BlackBerry Z30 and Passport that will stop working January 4 when the BB servers go dark. Now stuck with the vile Apple or the vile Google. Hate them both with a deep deep passion. Leaning towards an Moto ACE 5G from Costco. Sad times

Apple, Samsung have been pushing the 2000$ high end for a few years now....You can have an iphone 13 pro max for $2229, before tax of course.

Dude get a Key 2 LE! That's what have and it's awesome!
The only problem I have now is the spacebar on my keyboard stoped working cause I dropped it in water....makes 3 years I have it! So I gotta use the digital keyboard...and I kinda don't wanna spend 1k on a phone.....

We found the last two blackberry enthusiasts!

/Had a z10. Crazy to think this was nearly 10 years ago! The software was ahead of it's time but by then the market had settled for a duopoly. Too little, too late.

Enjoying my pixel 6 not pro. Battery life is pretty decent, my lg g7 was slowly dropping off the map of battery life.

The rear camera is weird but the phone moves pretty well.

We found the last two blackberry enthusiasts!

/Had a z10. Crazy to think this was nearly 10 years ago! The software was ahead of it's time but by then the market had settled for a duopoly. Too little, too late.

Lool had the z10, then the Priv and now the key 2. I keeped them all 3+ years each. I honestly know no one that keeps cell phones as long I do....The BlackBerry operating system was wayyyy beter then the android one they use now but I can't complain.

Lool had the z10, then the Priv and now the key 2. I keeped them all 3+ years each. I honestly know no one that keeps cell phones as long I do....The BlackBerry operating system was wayyyy beter then the android one they use now but I can't complain.

Been using a BB Z30, BB Passport since 2015 until today. Tried an Android/iPhone twice over the years on devices passed to me from friends who upgraded. Within 1-2 days I just wanted to throw them against a wall and set them on fire. Total garbage compared to BBOS and not even in the same universe. So ahead of it's time it has not had an update in years but is still usable and quick. BB simply failed because app developers were wooed by Apple/Google machine. No ecosystem = much less adoption. A new Key 2 would be nice but nothing at a reasonable price. I just will not do a $1000 phone every 2-3 years like many I know. Still leaning towards the Moto ACE 5G at Costco for $350.

Been using a BB Z30, BB Passport since 2015 until today. Tried an Android/iPhone twice over the years on devices passed to me from friends who upgraded. Within 1-2 days I just wanted to throw them against a wall and set them on fire. Total garbage compared to BBOS and not even in the same universe. So ahead of it's time it has not had an update in years but is still usable and quick. BB simply failed because app developers were wooed by Apple/Google machine. No ecosystem = much less adoption. A new Key 2 would be nice but nothing at a reasonable price. I just will not do a $1000 phone every 2-3 years like many I know. Still leaning towards the Moto ACE 5G at Costco for $350.

If you're thinking of using this device for a few years I'd bite the bullet and get something good. These cheap phones are barely good enough now, they won't age well. Motorola used to be decent for software updates but I'm not sure these days.

So the pixel is sold. This is basically an Android. Unplug the phone in the morning. It's 100% battery. Go down stairs make breakfast for the kids, get them ready for daycare. Load them in the car, turn on the hotspot. Battery is already at 98% I haven't used the phone at all. Drop kids off at daycare. Check my messages in the morning, battery percent is 94% get to the office, scroll social media battery is at 91%

My iPhone. Wake up unplug it, do everything the same as above paragraph. Battery is still 100% that's enough to tell you how shit the OS is on an Android. That is all.

Wow 2015.....I'm impressed!

So the pixel is sold. This is basically an Android. Unplug the phone in the morning. It's 100% battery. Go down stairs make breakfast for the kids, get them ready for daycare. Load them in the car, turn on the hotspot. Battery is already at 98% I haven't used the phone at all. Drop kids off at daycare. Check my messages in the morning, battery percent is 94% get to the office, scroll social media battery is at 91%

My iPhone. Wake up unplug it, do everything the same as above paragraph. Battery is still 100% that's enough to tell you how shit the OS is on an Android. That is all.
OS is shit because of battery usage.

Ok boomer

Go hang with Gregster

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Ouin, ben Fedex a livré mon téléphone à la mauvaise adresse. Je sais pas comment c'est possible. Le chauffeur est supposé demander une pièce d'identité...

On gage combien que le gars ne l'a pas fait because covid. Quelqu'un dans mon quartier se promène avec mon nouveau téléphone. Ou bien le chauffeur là mis dans ses poches.

Une chose est certaine. Ca na pas été livré chez nous.

Ca fait cinq jours et toujours pas de nouvelle de Fedex. Estie de compagnie de marde.

Ouin, ben Fedex a livré mon téléphone à la mauvaise adresse. Je sais pas comment c'est possible. Le chauffeur est supposé demander une pièce d'identité...

On gage combien que le gars ne l'a pas fait because covid. Quelqu'un dans mon quartier se promène avec mon nouveau téléphone. Ou bien le chauffeur là mis dans ses poches.

Une chose est certaine. Ca na pas été livré chez nous.

Ca fait cinq jours et toujours pas de nouvelle de Fedex. Estie de compagnie de marde.

Just call your provider, should not be that hard to resolve, unless it says delivered at right address? Nobody asks for signature or anything anymore, BUT they usually take a pic of package when they leave at door.

Expensive phone?

Back