HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
So the pixel is sold. This is basically an Android. Unplug the phone in the morning. It's 100% battery. Go down stairs make breakfast for the kids, get them ready for daycare. Load them in the car, turn on the hotspot. Battery is already at 98% I haven't used the phone at all. Drop kids off at daycare. Check my messages in the morning, battery percent is 94% get to the office, scroll social media battery is at 91%

My iPhone. Wake up unplug it, do everything the same as above paragraph. Battery is still 100% that's enough to tell you how shit the OS is on an Android. That is all.

My Pontiac Vibe must be iOS; fill it up to the top... gauge above F, drive 100km gas gauge doesn't move, drive another 50km and gas gauge is below 3/4...

Just call your provider, should not be that hard to resolve, unless it says delivered at right address? Nobody asks for signature or anything anymore, BUT they usually take a pic of package when they leave at door.

Expensive phone?

It says it was delivered at my address and that I signed for it.

1- I wasn't home so I couldn't have signed for it.
2- My wife was home all day and nothing was delivered.
3- Security cameras confirm nothing was delivered.

There is probably at least half a dozen houses with the same address number as mine in the neighborhood but on a different street.

My theory is the driver delivered the phone at the wrong address and the people there just accepted the package.

Someone honest would have dropped it off at my place by now tho...

Edit: Samsung S20 FE

There is probably at least half a dozen houses with the same address number as mine in the neighborhood but on a different street.

My theory is the driver delivered the phone at the wrong address and the people there just accepted the package.

That’s horrible man. So now you pay for a phone you don’t own? Call fedex make a complaint, log in to your providers website and declare the phone blacklisted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same thing happened to me with Canada Post. Same number, different street.

You're so salty...Before the pro 13, iPhone battery was worse than many android phones. Yes the Pro Max 13 has amazing battery, but there is a lot of android phones that are close or even better, and guess what there are phones in the current apple line up that have very very poor battery life also, it is not only the pro max 13 that is being sold right...

''Lucky it’s not an Android'' is a very large generalization, just because you don't know how to use one does not mean they are all bad...

Screen-Shot002.jpg

You're so salty...Before the pro 13, iPhone battery was worse than many android phones. Yes the Pro Max 13 has amazing battery, but there is a lot of android phones that are close or even better, and guess what there are phones in the current apple line up that have very very poor battery life also, it is not only the pro max 13 that is being sold right...

''Lucky it’s not an Android'' is a very large generalization, just because you don't know how to use one does not mean they are all bad...

https://i.postimg.cc/2jMg18f8/Screen-Shot002.jpg

my 4 year old XR still beats most phones on battery life on OEM battery

there is no point arguing against or for ios or android. its whatever works for you at this point.

my GF is making the switch to iOS because her S10 is shitting the bed and she wants iMessage and iCloud

there is no point arguing against or for ios or android. its whatever works for you at this point.

Well said, but Trupower doesn't understand that, for him shorter battery life = shit OS, no other metric.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

https://i.postimg.cc/2jMg18f8/Screen-Shot002.jpg

Explain how to use a phone please. Thanks.

Explain how to use a phone please. Thanks.

idk man you always seem to be having problems with your phones, not sure I can help you with anything at this point. The 6 pro is amazing device prolly top 5 currently on the market if you ask me, not sure why you're shitting on it. Thanks.

Well said, but Trupower doesn't understand that, for him shorter battery life = shit OS, no other metric.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Apple's SOC team took the rest of the market to school.

You could throw as many cores, gb of ram of mAH of battery at a phone, you're simply not going to match apple's power efficiency and streamlined OS for basic use.

Apple's SOC team took the rest of the market to school.

You could throw as many cores, gb of ram of mAH of battery at a phone, you're simply not going to match apple's power efficiency and streamlined OS for basic use.
I bought one and tried to convince myself that iOS is fine, but it's garbage.

Apple, Samsung have been pushing the 2000$ high end for a few years now....You can have an iphone 13 pro max for $2229, before tax of course.

Who’s buying 1TB phones though ?

256 is more than enough with cloud services either with Apple or Google…Even 128 for most will be fine. 13 Pro starts at 1399 and 1549 for ProMax. I’m jealous of my wife ProMax. Chances are you trading in as well. Lowering the price 300-400$.

Arguing about phones is like arguing about who’s dad is stronger. Don’t be upset because your dad is Green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petit update sur le colis perdu.

J'ai rappelé Fedex hier car je n'avais pas eu de nouvelle. J'ai parlé à une personne qui était compétente cette fois.

Elle m'a dit que l'enquête n'avance pas car il n'arrive pas à contacter le chauffeur ou la compagnie.

Ils manque de chauffeur because covid alors ils font affaire avec des chauffeurs "D3" ou des sous contractants si vous préférés.

Elle m'a dit de recontacter Fizz et leur dire que Fedex considère le colis comme perdu et de commencer la processus de remboursement.

J'ai transmis l'information à Fizz avec le numéro de dossier/ticket chez Fedex.

La balle est dans leur camp maintenant.

And another benefit with the Blackberry; you don't get those orange alerts in the middle of the night and retarded messages from the government that I'm reading about in the Covid thread. Sad times.

And another benefit with the Blackberry; you don't get those orange alerts in the middle of the night and retarded messages from the government that I'm reading about in the Covid thread. Sad times.

I had this Xiaomi RedMi 5a that was great like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard blackberry will be cutting all their services next week.

Back