Waterfest 2003 !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee, I dont remember where u stayed, but 2 mk3 golfs got stripped int hat indoor garage man, I'd think twice b4 parkin there

They lost there headlights grill and one eveng ot his front bumper removed

:rolleyes: now piqui where would you ever hear that?

nobody steals durring waterfest :angry: only partyin man!!! :bigup:

wutever I think i might call the Ramada since the action was there from wut I saw last year!

the hotel u were at

ask 4 door vr6, one ngiht they came in, he saw the 2 golfs, the next morning he left and the parts were missin..........RIGHT B4 THE SHOW

theres always gonna be assholes around man

piqui, ya, but when i asked bret for sure what hotel would you stay at, he said without question.. the regency

also i want to stay at a nicer place than i did last year

hey dude, could you lay off the caps please? my eyes are hurting. and yeah, scandily clad chicks, moded dubs, booze... hell YEAH!

hmm... I was just wondering that if my car is slammed will I have trouble with the indoor parking lot at the Hyatt? :dunno:

Originally posted by GTIonICE
hmm... I was just wondering that if my car is slammed will I have trouble with the indoor parking lot at the Hyatt? :dunno:

probably not any more trouble then you would parking over at anywhere else... the curbs there are not that low

also we saw some lowered cars at Regency last year

it would not be stoped...at the most we would have trouble crossing the boarder.... don't worry I have a friend with a cessna... we'll enter columbian cartel style ;)

doesn't take more that 7 hours thats a fact ! well actually... we must have stopped like 10 times for Gaz last year.... lol and waiting for people who get lost....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back