What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

should be a close or equal race. the R32 is no where near fast on the highway. the jetta is lighter.

Hopefully il be getting my hands on the exhaust tomorrow. Im going to "prepare" my car for the pick up. Im guessing fitting an entire exhaust system in a car (from the cat back) will be a pain lol. Is there a way to pull it off without dirtying my car? :laugh: Im going to wrap all my seats and line the truck in black garbage bags lolll.

Hopefully il be getting my hands on the exhaust tomorrow. Im going to "prepare" my car for the pick up. Im guessing fitting an entire exhaust system in a car (from the cat back) will be a pain lol. Is there a way to pull it off without dirtying my car? :laugh: Im going to wrap all my seats and line the truck in black garbage bags lolll.

Typically, an exhaust system will come disassembled, in multiple sections

.....and TDIs are ghey as fuck*byewhore*

but yea VRs are not very fast unless supercharged or turboed

They just sound cool and are kinda faster than the average car lol

that's not making me feel any better

I remember a couple years ago I raced a mk6 R from a dead stop and I beat him 2-3 times in a row. he was chipped. But on the highway I had no chance

might be something wrong with my car... clogged cats???

Cats...?
What are those ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highway pull 24V>r32 because no ultra heavy awd

ces encore drole le R32 a 250hp vs 215hp pour le cammed 2.8. DSG vs slow manual shift. de plus si les roue ne spin pas le r32 est fwd. donc apart le poids qui est pas SI différent que ca. ces pour ca que j'ai dis égale ou close call

Did you notice a difference from the cat delete? Besides the sound

No not really,
There was a guy on the R32OC forums that had a Usp test pipe and he did a before/after dyno run and even if USP claimed HP gains in reality they were minimal.
But with the UM tune at least i can do this :D
a4b37e45872e6932d55f8217322064ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No fair !!!! I wanna do that with my 1.8T banger .. What tune do i need for this fun LB ?
Its the spark cut from united motorsport.

It basically cut the spark during gear change of the dsg so the engine rotation slow down a bit to help the clutch engagement.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Every tunning compagny has their version..i think its only unitronic that dosent offer that

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Back