What gym you brahs go to?

Go to fit for life !! open 24H they have like 2 floors, box ring, sauna tanning beds, and really low prices i paid like 300$ for 2 years

Combien payez vous pour l'abonnement!!!
Abonnement étudiant c'est 15% de rabais et ça me coute 40.62$ par mois (tx inclu) pour un total de 427.89$ (avant taxe) et 487.47$ avec taxes, pour 12 mois

Donc pour un abonnement régulier calcul en enlevant mon 15% :)

100$--->15 month

Not a quality or high class gym, machines are old, staff is nice, relatively small (use to go to Pro-Gym...), not open on Sunday, not crowed.

Around the clock offering of varied group cardio things from thai-Cardio-Boxing to salsa and boot camp training all free with subscription.

Corner St-Alexandre & St-Catherine... I still can't believe the ridiculous price.

Excel gym Valleyfield, pas mauvais mais c'est pas comme un gros gym de mtl.

307$ tax in pour l'année(plan corporatif) avec un program avec l'entraineur de mon choix

sonic just opened, im there 15 a month first 6 months and then 25 and also sablon gym at 28 a month both in laval

100$--->15 month

Not a quality or high class gym, machines are old, staff is nice, relatively small (use to go to Pro-Gym...), not open on Sunday, not crowed.

Around the clock offering of varied group cardio things from thai-Cardio-Boxing to salsa and boot camp training all free with subscription.

Corner St-Alexandre & St-Catherine... I still can't believe the ridiculous price.

I keep driving by that place and wondering how it is. You can see the windows from the street right? Looks legit for the price but its too far for me. And never open at night when I would go.

Is it extremely busy?

I keep driving by that place and wondering how it is. You can see the windows from the street right? Looks legit for the price but its too far for me. And never open at night when I would go.

Is it extremely busy?

Yeah it's that place. Surprisingly not too busy at the times that I go. Mostly 20h-21h on week-days.

global fitness on grande alle...

haven't gone for a while.

I started and lost 40lbs. then I didnt go for over a year since my brother died, and gained 50lbs now.

powerflex. Cheap and 4 squats racks. Usually I got at 6-7pm and its not that crowded.

I am also there and always go at 6 or 7 lol

Powerflex is a decent gym, 33$ a month without the special, lots of machines, racks, benches, free weights, etc... The people seem nice although I don't know anybody there.

Back