Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Your a retard, bodykits are gay

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
paul... dunno if u saw it yet but there's some dude on son240sx selling his work vs-ms wheels... iirc they're like 18x9 18x10 with low offsets

i always thought s14a's were all 5x114.3... anyways, iirc u said u search zilvia a lot right? cuz i've seen work ewings, work emotion xd9, grenades, etc. all in 4x114.3 for sale right now. i don't think the dude selling the emotions is willing to ship tho... damn so-cal boys

anyways, if u haven't already take a look at the ewings cuz i think i remember u saying u want something 16x8-ish right?

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=175447&highlight=4x114.3

sooo sexy

mon char est une s14a mais c une de base ... la SE et LE ont 5 bolts mais pas la normale ...coutais trop cher de mettre un stud de plus ... lol

none of them cuz I hate big body kits. You'll scrape everywhere.

oem bumper + front lip, oem sideskirts and valance, huge drop and you're set...

i always thought s14a's were all 5x114.3... anyways, iirc u said u search zilvia a lot right? cuz i've seen work ewings, work emotion xd9, grenades, etc. all in 4x114.3 for sale right now. i don't think the dude selling the emotions is willing to ship tho... damn so-cal boys

anyways, if u haven't already take a look at the ewings cuz i think i remember u saying u want something 16x8-ish right?

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=175447&highlight=4x114.3

sooo sexy

yea but 1500$ plus shipping and shit, damn sadly that's off my budget.

the grenades is not bad tho.

yea i'm constantly on zilvia to find some deal but no luck yet.
damn 4 luggsss!

yea but 1500$ plus shipping and shit, damn sadly that's off my budget.

the grenades is not bad tho.

yea i'm constantly on zilvia to find some deal but no luck yet.
damn 4 luggsss!

Just get 5 lug, all you need is oem 5 lug hubs and 5 lug rotors and your done, its super easy and cheap. and you'll have brand new bearrings all around which is always a plus.

yea, but he's on a budget...

so i'd imagine a 5 lug swap and 5 lug wheels would definately cost more than just finding a decent set of 4 luggers... plus i dont think he has the space to work on the car himself so he'll have to bring it to a shop and pay labour too

of course nice 4 lug wheels are a lot less common than 5 lug but if u search diligently enough you'll eventually find something you'll be happy with

if all else fails and u get tired of searching just turn to sportmax or rota... sure those manufacturers have had isolated cases of wheel failure but then again so have rays engineering... plus how often would you be pushing your car to the limit at the track or wutever anyways? most of us just want some nice looking wheels with proper fitment

I'm getting a brand new OEM bumper, msged subzero, maybe I can buy back my front bumper (for the lip), getting OEM sides and OEM rear valences with CE28n's or VS-KF's...

u SOB's.... making me spend more money and go more broke than i already am!!!

rims will come by june i hope!!! still looking around, if a good deal passes through, then i'll jump on it!!!

rims before aero... or else u end up looking gay like this...

insaini01.jpg

i wish i could find the pics of the aero on your multi-colored car before it was painted... when u and crux had a photoshoot at the lake next to his house

i thought about a body kit for my s14, but it means a lot less clearance, less performance, more attention, more weight, more worries and $$$ that could be spent on nice multi link suspension set up

How does a kit give you less performance? And I thought bodykits weighed less then OEM bumpers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back