Who here has a drone?

Nicarlo

Anyone have one of these yet? How do you like it?

dji-phantom-2-vision.jpg

A Friend of mine has been looking for one for a while now. The one you posted seems to be the best reviewed. If it runs low on battery or loses signal it lands where it took off from based on gps data.

I ordered mine last week. I can't wait to fly it. It has a live feed displayed to your cell phone so you can have a live feed, shoots 1080p video, 14 megapixel pictures.

What for. You wanna spy on your neighbour's daughter when she is sunbathing or something? Look for weed fields?

Un heads up, commandez en ligne de la compagnie RobotShop, elle est située à Mirabel. Beaucoup plus simple pour le shipping et le service après-vente de faire affaire au Québec!

(En passant, je n'ai aucun lien avec eux, j'ai juste tourné un video corpo pour eux.)

http://www.robotshop.com/ca/fr/

sacrament y'aurait pas fallu j'ouvre ce thread la.... ça va me couter encore chere!

Il y a moyen de faire pas mal moins cher que le DJI mais faut que tu aimes faire de la rechere pis assembler de tes mains / souder / ajuster le board de controle de vol.

I have 2 right now, the Parrot ARDRONE 2.0 and the 3DRobotics plane.

The ARDRONE isn't a "drone" as you need to be in control of it at all times. Once you hack it a bit and extend it's parameters you can make it fly pretty high and lose it pretty easily :) It's actually hard to find good spaces to fly it!

The 3DRobotics plane I just received this week is fully autonomous, there is no "controller" you put in your hands. Your give it waypoints, throw it in the air and that's it! It will fly in circles over a designated target until it finishes its mission.

I use the drones for work to take aerial surveillance

Hey guys,

I posted a video on youtube of a 1 min shot at 325 feet with my DJI Phantom 2 Vision :) It's an amazing piece of hardware. GPS assisted flight and everything. I'm working on getting these units more available in montreal. I started montrealdrones.com . Check out my instagram i'll try to post more when i get my new propellers (Lent it to my dad for a weekend and he crashed it)

I only realized after i took the video that I did not have it on the full HD mode. I'll post some more soon!

Cheers

thats awesome! would you mind sharing this with me when you have? Send me a pm when you do.

Cheers!

Back