Who needs summer tires ??

can i get a quote on 215/45/17

cheapest make/model, as long as the speed rating is above 210km/h :D

I know someone who bought cheap chinese tires, was cruising on the highway at 130kmh, when one of his POS tires blew, causing his car to rollover. He spent three months in a coma at the hospital. All this to save 200$ on a set of tires. You're planning on driving at those speeds, buy yourself a good set of tires.

I understand the guys going with stretched, poke, stanced setup running cheap tires, but they drive low and slow. If you wanna speed, your best bet is the Continental DW, its solid bands offer amazing stability at speed.

I know someone who bought cheap chinese tires, was cruising on the highway at 130kmh, when one of his POS tires blew, causing his car to rollover. He spent three months in a coma at the hospital. All this to save 200$ on a set of tires. You're planning on driving at those speeds, buy yourself a good set of tires.

I understand the guys going with stretched, poke, stanced setup running cheap tires, but they drive low and slow. If you wanna speed, your best bet is the Continental DW, its solid bands offer amazing stability at speed.

I totally agree with you.

Can you give me a quote on Hankook v12 evos 215/45/17

They seem to be the best tires out there.

Back