Who wins today? Patrick or Jacques...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok donc sil pleu sa devrais etre interressant .. yen pas boucoup de gars de nascar qui on couru sous la pluie .. donc cest tu une chance pour Carpentier , Villeneuve... ?!

Presentement un pilote de course de sea doo a probablement plus de chance de gagner que quiquonque.

This is the first time ever that Nascar in the Top 3 levels have used rain tires under race conditions.

Villeneuve en deuxième place suite à la sortie de Papis ainsi que
Carpentier 4ième et Ranger 5ième!

Man... You cant see anything out there lol.

The track is completely hydroplane conditions and it is a 3800lbs racecar, but still.

They cant even remove the hood and drive like that cause the rain will screw stuff up, plus #20 just crashed down the straight also.

Time to Red Flag the event.

i missed something... it ended so fast?! JV was running well wth is it doing in 15th?

Villeneuve car didn't have any wipper at all, he rear-ended a car in front while the yellow flag was out. He was not driving fast enough to see, so bad luck for him.

too bad.... on avait deux bon pilotes québécois avec de l'experience dans la pluie et sur les road-tracks.... mais malheureusement, on a pas pu leur donner d'essuie-glaces :(

thumbs up a Carpentier pour avoir rentré 2eme comme l'année derniere, et gros thumbs up a Ranger pour avoir passé de 15 a comme 6eme place en tres peu de temps, meme si ya fini genre 29eme. Mais jsuis tres surpris de Villeneuve à la fin de sa carriere... ya donné un sacré bon spectacle, en depassant les meneurs un par un, avec les deux autres québécois derriere lui. Je revais quasiment des trois pilotes sur le podium lol.

What a race for the ages... What great fans also for sticking around. Who knows we might just get a Sprint Cup Race here in 2012 ;)

I never thought that I would see Nascar switching to rain tires during a race. It was truly amazing. Today Nascar Racing won a lot of people over by prooving they can race in the rain and the drivers are truly talented.

from Nascar.com
And how about the "par excellence" fans in Montreal -- prepared with umbrellas, ponchos and garbage bags -- who weathered the wet with amazing patience until the race was finally called? Joie de vivre, indeed!
Thank you fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back