Why girls to go clubs?

Look, but a ticket, fly there and follow her. You'll learn the truth for this time, and the future.

Or if you're busy, buy me a ticket and I'll do it for you.

ITT: A whole bunch of guys who only go out with sluts thus think every single girl on this planet is like that.

News flash, they're not all cut from the same cloth. That said, the type of girl that likes to go out to the club MIGHT be of the slut variety. Only an honest man who's with her can pass that judgement.

You and I have the same opinions on these issues, as I noticed in another thread too... Seriously guys, find a nice girl, not some spray tanned tramp stamp 450 whore, and you'll realize how great and normal a relationship can be...

Clubs suck to pick up chicks period.

1 : Chicks get hit on left and right in the club, their ego is maxed out and it makes it harder to pick them up.
2 : Most chicks go to club with their girlfriends. Ugly girlfriends love to judge and cockblock.
3 : Music is too loud so it's hard to use your talk game.
4 : A lot of chicks expect you to pay for some drinks when you try to pick them up. Paying drinks to unknown girls is weak game and it doesn't guarantee you'll get your dick sucked.

I'm not saying it's impossible to pick up chicks in clubs, we all did it before.
I'm saying theres way better alternatives.

Amazing thread... this thread just made my day, but lets cut the bullshit seriously. No body on this forum knows ur gf better then you do. Your the man, you need to evaluate the situation and act with what your gut feeling tells you. Assess the situation and make a decision. In YOUR opinion, based on what you have seen so far, what do YOU think?

Whats her personality like? any values? Good family? well raised? How does she treat you? etc... now based on these factors, the chances of her cheating on you are very slim, it DOESN'T mean she wont tho. You also need to evaluate her friends and their background, which is usually a big FAIL.

My advice to you is let her go, instead of telling her (take care of ur self baby. I trust you baby etc..) Tell her, go have fun, enjoy it, party a lot. YOU should be HAPPY that shes leaving and make her feel that. You gotta confuse her and before she leaves. do your self a favor and fuk her brains out.

Your the man, your in control, step it up, fuks her brains out and wish her good luck.

Now statistically speaking, she is more likely to cheat on you. I can almost guarantee you that she will and you will never find out.

Do what you have to do, go out have fun , bang some chicks while shes gone and dont feel guilty.

bs.
girls go there to get attention.
if ur gf go to club, she'll most likely flirt with guys, and knowing "wtv happens overethere will stay overthere" she will loose herself up. when someone pays that much to go "have fun", usually that person will try to get max out of it.

i say show her the movie "taken" and meanwhile she's away, you go have your own fun so you feel better later when shit gets real

True ..... True

bs.
Girls go there to get attention.
If ur gf go to club, she'll most likely flirt with guys, and knowing "wtv happens overethere will stay overthere" she will loose herself up. When someone pays that much to go "have fun", usually that person will try to get max out of it.

I say show her the movie "taken" and meanwhile she's away, you go have your own fun so you feel better later when shit gets real

qft.

''je vais dans un club parce que j'aime danser''

ouais pis moi es-ce que je vais dans un club echangiste aprce que j'aime fourrer? non, fak GET BACK IN UR KITCHEN

img-woman-make-me-a-sandwich-208

Back