Will They Fit

MatGervais

J'ai gagner un set de mag au concour chez Lacroix tuning

bref je me suis ramasser avec des D.A.I Autobahn 8" et35 en avant et 9.5" et35 en arriere

J'ai une suspension a air qui s'en vien très bientot et je me demandais si sa l'allais fitter a cause du offset..?

mon cousin a des Miro 111 9.5" offset et40 et du camber a -4 pis sa fit juste juste, je comprend pas comment du et35 sa pourrais fitter

No chance.

A +35 with a 9.5 in the rear will rub all kinds..especially if you are running air ride. 8.5 +35 in the front is also very pokey. I had 19x8.5 +45 and the wheel would hit my fender. metal to metal.

I guess it depends on the look you are going for.

Last edited:
Run max camber in the rear + thin and stretched tire u should be ok.. My buddy was running a et 30ish and a 10 inch wheel in the rear of a mark 5 anything is possible

Sorry to hijack the thread but seemed better then making a new one for the same question.

Would 19 x 9.5 all around fit a B7 a4 ? Trying to stay low (static)
Would 19 x 9 all around ?
19 x 10 and 10.5 ?

Or am i stuck with 19 x 8.5

Last edited:
no, all he is saying is that if don't give us the offsets we can't tell you if they fit.

Oh my bad im still learning about this . I'm guessing the offset will be 35 or wtv offset it should have to fit.

What i wanna know is , is there a way to make 19 x 9 ,9.5 , 10 and 10.5 fit a b7 . What would it take to make those fit

Back