Hydroxycut Hardcore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendster

What's up?

I've been working out regularly since January (2007) and my goal is to effectively lose 20 pounds (Or more) by this summer's peak (June, July). I workout 7 days a week (Cardio all 7 days and light weights 4 days), I recently purchased Hydroxycut Hardcore and I have heard good things about it, apparently it helps you over the top only if you maintain a good exercise regimen and the proper diet, does anyone have any stories (Good or bad) about Hydroxycut Hardcore and is it affective and safe to use?

Ciao

Trendster

Make sure you eat healthy...no cheese..sugar etc..

if you do cardio 7 days week and eat good you shouldn't have a problem loosing 20 lbs..

also depends whats your cardio? heart rate?

Well, I want to lose 20 pounds (Minimum) so anything more would just be a bonus and would motivate me to do more and achieve another plateau in my fitness goal(s).

20 pounds ONLY in 6-7 months while working out 7 days a week?

WTF?

My friend lost 18 pounds in 3 months....whats so wtf about it?Avec une bonne dose de cardio une alimentation normalement saine et bcp d eau c est pas aussi infesable quon peut le penser.

man...I just passed from 15% fat to 8.2% in 2 month...

easy shit, dont buy any magic potion and all, just cut ALL your carbs and fat intake. Eat meet and vegetables, drink a lot of water and take 4 shakes of isolate proteines a day for the next 6 weeks and thatll be it

good luck

man...I just passed from 15% fat to 8.2% in 2 month...

easy shit, dont buy any magic potion and all, just cut ALL your carbs and fat intake. Eat meet and vegetables, drink a lot of water and take 4 shakes of isolate proteines a day for the next 6 weeks and thatll be it

good luck

Big mistake, heh. Eat your god damn healthy fats :p It's better than if you didn't. If you eat sugar, then the carbs you eat will be stored as fat... healthy fats are GREAT for you.

My friend lost 18 pounds in 3 months....whats so wtf about it?Avec une bonne dose de cardio une alimentation normalement saine et bcp d eau c est pas aussi infesable quon peut le penser.

I'm saying ONLY 20lbs? Working out 7 days a week for 6-7 months should help you lose A LOT more, at least double!

looks like ur doing good with the weight loss. good diet. 7 days a week seems like ur really motivated. congrats most people have a hard enough time going 3 times a week. now why on earth are you going to fcuk everyting up with hydroxycut lol ? *td* that stuff is for posers imo. u should have googled hydroxycut side effects and reviews before u went out and spent that $$

/ my 2 cents

increased blood pressure
increased heart rate
headaches
loss of appetite
blurred vision
possible acne outbreaks

just be careful is what im saying, dont take it the wrong way.

Thanks for the heads up! I did Google it and say more good than bad as far as reviews and I do go to the gym 7 days a week, but only 4 out of the 7 are weights and the rest is the treadmill, stationary bike and punching bag. I want to supplement with protein, but I want that push over the top (A la Hydroxycut Hardcore) to help me lose the core fat quicker, you know?

Lift heavy, train hard and moderate cardio (3-4 times a week, 20-25 minutes at high intensity (60-90%)) will burn all that AND convert it to muscle.

Im sorry munchy I misreaded what you wrote!Well it all depends how u eat.It also depends on how your body is.If you are really fat, doing cardio 7 times a day is gonna make you MELT!!!But if youre like me and have a maximum of 20 lbs to loose I think its gonna be slower..

I have a question...Quand je fais du cardio mon coeur bats tjrs a environs 160-172 battements par minute....Je veux perdre du gars...est ce que je suis mieux de baisser mon rythme cardiaque ou si c est tres bien comme ca?Sur les machines ils indiquent generalement 140 a 160 battements par minute pour le gras...Merci de repondre.

Thanks for all the heads up and advice guys! The problem is that when I try to get to the core fat, it's hard to burn. I do 30 minutes of cardio 7 days a week, lift weights 4 days a week, play hockey at least twice a week and try to eat healthy, but, I don't see myself losing the fat around my waist, belly and chest by the peak summer months, you know? That's exactly why I was inquiring about Hydroxycut Hardcore and other supplements.

Ne gaspilles pas ton blé avec des pillules. Ya beaucoup plus de négatifs et aussitôt que tu vas arrêter ton traitement, tu vas reprendre ton poids.

J'invente rien, j'ai essayé un produit pareil à Hydroxycut et c'est de la chiasse.

Ne gaspilles pas ton blé avec des pillules. Ya beaucoup plus de négatifs et aussitôt que tu vas arrêter ton traitement, tu vas reprendre ton poids.

J'invente rien, j'ai essayé un produit pareil à Hydroxycut et c'est de la chiasse.

Est ce que qqun par hazard connaitrait la reponse a ma question?A quel rythme cardiaque dois je me tenir pour bruler des gras lors de mes exercices de cardio?

i took hydroxycut for a while, and it might have helped, but i hit the gym 6 times a week, i lost about 85 lbs since 2 summers ago, steadily, now i'm at 235lbs, 6'3 with a nice amount of muscle, the major side affect which i didn't know till i stopped was a major decrease in sexual appetite, i was never in the mood, and would have a very very hard time getting turned on. i stopped the pills, and now my g/f wants me back on them, cuz i'm my appetite is back to normal and i'm the animal i once was ;)

don't do fat burners, just do light weights, high reps, cardo, plus sauna every workout you'll be great, that's how i lost most of my weight. :bigup:

Lift heavy, train hard and moderate cardio (3-4 times a week, 20-25 minutes at high intensity (60-90%)) will burn all that AND convert it to muscle.

If you are aiming to lose fat first , and make a good bulking workout+diet later , don't do high intensity cardio.

It is better to do 30-45 mins of medium intensity (staying in your target heartrate)
then doing 20 mins at your max and burning out alot of your energy.

If you are doing it to help build cardio , then switch it up. I do 3 workouts of 45 mins medium intensity a week , and 2 high intensity cardio workouts. This way I would work my cardio and muscular endurance , and then some days I work on fat loss and high calorie burning.

I'm saying ONLY 20lbs? Working out 7 days a week for 6-7 months should help you lose A LOT more, at least double!

I Lost 35lbs in 6 month with a 7 days a week cardio training, only thing I change in my diet, is no more junk food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back