suggestions: un Hall of Fame

Ca serai intéressant certain. Je ne veut pas les deplacés mais peut-être on peut faire un liste ou quelque chose.

Dany : best would be to establish an easy to follow guideline for car suggestions
like why it deserves hall of fame: won an important price somewhere in a show / fast times on some track / was ran profesionnaly etc
what happened to the car after sold, destroyed, parted out etc
a small text , some specs and some pictures

could be a cool idea in my opinion :p but I do agree the criteria should be defined beforehand or there should be a sort of "panel" to determine who is eligible.

make it happen! Many forum have something similar, and its nice

and will all the cool car in the member's section, it would be nice to get an email every month or something; of the very best topic. member's ride or general automotive discussion.

I like this idea! Maybe we can have a series of votes like the Baseball hall of fame or something. I'm trying to think where this page would be and what it would look like.

I think a regular COTM would keep the forum alive and keep us updated on certain builds. There could be a thread each month where members could post their cars/projects and at the end of the month members could all vote on what build they liked the most.

3 years later let's do this
the hall of fame could be subforum of voitures des membres but only admin or moderator could start a topic

Back