What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Traded the gli for a b18cR civic... Oh boy dint remember how much cheap a civic was made. Anyway might sell easier with the jdm yo crowd

Also this morning a MIL showed up on the R32 I fixed it by the power of wishes. I wished it went away on is own and so did it. After lunch tonight it was gone. Thank you lord of the Volkswagen.

Traded the gli for a b18cR civic... Oh boy dint remember how much cheap a civic was made. Anyway might sell easier with the jdm yo crowd

cheap mais tellement fiable! J'ai eu un 2000 et il a été un formidable winter beater!

Also this morning a MIL showed up on the R32 I fixed it by the power of wishes. I wished it went away on is own and so did it. After lunch tonight it was gone. Thank you lord of the Volkswagen.

Surement à propos du système anti pollution

Ouais fiable ces sur. Mais mettons tu compare un jetta 2slow vs un Civic d16 et ouch. Ya une méchante coche entre les deux niveaux confort et finition.

Dans la Civic j'ai l'impression d'être dans une auto en papier mâcher.

looks good!!

bought my mum an mk4 2slow! it's mint from outside with like no rust. got a sweet deal on it. gonna fix it up for her and give it to her this week.

HegIHe4.jpg

I bought these a few weeks back for a good deal ...no center caps but i think they look way better without anyways
Still undecided on keeping them plasti-dipped or getting them polished....what do you guys think??

Back