What did you do to your VW/Audi today?

Haha moi le AUx de mon cell est fucké alors j'ai branché un adapteur bluwtooth dans le AUX . J'ai le Bluetooth mais appelle seulement -_-

Meilleur 25$ depensé haha .

Mais moi il reste colé a coté de moi le recepteur alors je change la musique avec le recepteur (next ou back) pis c'est tjrs sur random moi anywway

im becumming an adult at 25?! since i bought a house/condo. also ups alwayz a lot of work.

went to a vw meet today and the park avenue vw dealer. i think sum1 told me that it will be once a month?
waz pretty chill. took only a pic cuz nite time and icrapple suckz. had a bbq going, some some gurlz around, not sure if b00ty waz spotted but i culd tell you these b7'z did.
5tJ1LjP.jpg

some reg whore shotz
1bFbZCN.jpg

qduqZIj.jpg

what language is that and what hell are you trying to say...

im becumming an adult at 25?! since i bought a house/condo. also ups alwayz a lot of work.

went to a vw meet today and the park avenue vw dealer. i think sum1 told me that it will be once a month?
waz pretty chill. took only a pic cuz nite time and icrapple suckz. had a bbq going, some some gurlz around, not sure if b00ty waz spotted but i culd tell you these b7'z did.

my insurance called me yesterday and offered me $230 a wheel for my OEM's that got stolen. The appraiser said that I can get "rebuilt" wheels.
The quotation that i got from the dealer was $720 a wheel. They giving me 1/3 of the value. I told them to go fuck themselves.
Then she starts telling me about depreciation and blah blah blah because my wheels are 7 years old. So i said in other words you would give me 1/3 of the value of of my car if it was a total loss. I said that my car is still worth around $20k and its 7 years old. I told her to go tell her appraiser to go look at what a NON VGA R32 is worth. (the claim falls under my car insurance policy)
So I am waiting, while my winter tires are getting killed in this heat.

my insurance called me yesterday and offered me $230 a wheel for my OEM's that got stolen. The appraiser said that I can get "rebuilt" wheels.
The quotation that i got from the dealer was $720 a wheel. They giving me 1/3 of the value. I told them to go fuck themselves.
Then she starts telling me about depreciation and blah blah blah because my wheels are 7 years old. So i said in other words you would give me 1/3 of the value of of my car if it was a total loss. I said that my car is still worth around $20k and its 7 years old. I told her to go tell her appraiser to go look at what a NON VGA R32 is worth. (the claim falls under my car insurance policy)

No you would get the value of your car on the stolen date. Wheels and other stuff stolen from the car will be depreciated with a predetermined life cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what language is that and what hell are you trying to say...

my bad, too much 4chan and forums, lmfao.

I said it was chill at the vw meet, and couldn't take pics cuz iphone sucks. I didn't see much booty but there was a lot of B7'z

yea, the current market vale/depreciation thing sucks, but that's the way it is.

I want that RS4 so bad...

haha thx m8, which benz do you drive?-

also,

fixed up my busted keys housing, button and all. also replaced my spare with a blank blade too get it laser cut and get the imo reprogrammed at dealer

pbSkFGO.jpg

XQcUmjP.jpg

Last edited:
YO!

A while back i was given an opportunity to lead the Montreal Audi Club, and i asked if i could lead it again. I'm going to make this good. . .each event i'm going to try my best to do a BBQ, making it a monthly event. ALL CARS, TRUCKS, BIKES, PEOPLE & ANIMALS ARE WELCOME!!!
Follow the FB group for upcoming events and all, just in case i forget to post here.

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MTLAUDICLUB/
My FB: https://www.facebook.com/mcsulyy

1st meet: https://www.facebook.com/events/1624208591134040/

nea7OCA.jpg

2md meet: https://www.facebook.com/events/673288046110420/
(with reserved spots)

Can't :(
I have a dog show this week-end
tell me moar about this, im interested!

well tomorrow is the 1st mtl audi club meet @ rombotis tuning bbq.

i washed my b7rs4 and now it's gonnna freakin rain. for my b7a4 in 5 years i only washed it like 5 times lmao. so when i wash it, it means serious business. but rs4 gonna wash it moar.

0DwInhD.jpg

jBgm2jg.jpg

1APSont.jpg

Last edited:
Oui, j'adore! J'ai pris le 1.8t due au fait que je fait peu de kilometrage donc le tdi était moins intéressant. Je l'ai depuis avant hier donc je n'ai pas pu la tester a 100%! Prenez le kit avec les lumiere LED, je regrette un peu de pas l'avoir pris pour rester dans mon budget !Mais pour l'instant j'aime tout! Il devrais faire un package juste pour les headlight et le toit ouvrant. J'avais un jetta 2.slow 2013 et un e30 swapper m30 avant.

Oui je vais l'abaisser j'attend simplement qu'un kit de coilover soit disponible en Amerique. Pour l'instant H&R on un kit en Europe qui ne semble pas compatible selon H&R USA, St et KW sont a en développer un a ce moment même qui devrait être prêt d'ici quelques semaines et enfin un dealer en floride je crois a pris un derrière kit Vogland arrière de GTI et un kit Vogland avant de golf pour réussir a faire un ensemble pour leur Sportwagen demo.

299$ tax incluse par mois c'est une location 48 mois, 20 000km, avec un buy back de 10 500$, le prix de base est 22 500$ je crois. J'ai le modèle trendline basic manuel 1.8t. De base ça vient avec tout ce qui est intéressant (ac/cruise/bluetooth/navigation/contrôle au volant/jante/camera de recul)

Back