So a war might start between Russian and USA..

Still not "involved"... just flexing whatever muscles they have. Can't say the same of Russia. Russia is playing a dangerously hypocrite game.

I beg to differ, the dirty game is being played by NATO and our American friends.

The westerners are playing with fire in the east.. They should stick on war agasint isis and leave eastern europe to deal with their own problems.. The US already has too many ennemies .. After all, europe/US wouldn't have the balls to go against the Russian bear ! Imposing sanctions trying to show how much they bench press is the most they could do.

en résumé y'as juste la russie et les gens de crimée qui ce disent russe, toute le reste de la planete ne reconnais pas l'annexion....mais si entre eux sa fait leur affaire tant mieux, mais il vont avoir de la difficulté dans leur relation internationnale

Tout le reste de la planète doit m'exclure puisque je reconnais la Crimée comme territoire indépendant. La Crimée n'a jamais été "ukrainienne": ses habitants sont russes d'ascendance.

Toute fois, je ne reconnais pas l'OTAN comme "police du monde", juge et partie. L'OTAN n'a pas de légitimé dans les affaires qui ne la regarde pas.

USA's stance in this conflict :

hugh-jackman-skinny-legs.jpg

Tout le reste de la planète doit m'exclure puisque je reconnais la Crimée comme territoire indépendant. La Crimée n'a jamais été "ukrainienne": ses habitants sont russes d'ascendance.

Toute fois, je ne reconnais pas l'OTAN comme "police du monde", juge et partie. L'OTAN n'a pas de légitimé dans les affaires qui ne la regarde pas.

You need to read actual history, not RT history. The minority indigenous population is Tatar, a large majority of whom Stalin exported to Siberia in the 50s. It was originally captured by Russia from the Ottoman Empire (Turkey) under Catherine in the 18th century. Before the Ottoman Empire it was populated and re-populated by everyone from Goths to Mongols to Kiev. Ethnically there is no basis to claim it's Russian. And nobody complained about this, by the way, until unmarked soldiers with Moscow accents showed up earlier this year. You can look at polls on the subject over the last 10 years, the "we should be Russia" sentiment was never higher than 10-15%. The guy who took power in Crimea when it was annexed had 4!!! % support in the previous election.

NATO concerns itself with those who want NATO help. Ukraine asked for NATO help/membership more than once (not just this year, by the way). That's strictly the opposite of "affaires que ne la regarde pas".

I beg to differ, the dirty game is being played by NATO and our American friends.

The westerners are playing with fire in the east.. They should stick on war agasint isis and leave eastern europe to deal with their own problems.. The US already has too many ennemies .. After all, europe/US wouldn't have the balls to go against the Russian bear ! Imposing sanctions trying to show how much they bench press is the most they could do.

That's like saying "Russia is going to go around annexing parts of countries, and everybody else should look the other way.. or else". I can see why you would think that, I watch Russian news too (satellite), but it's just not fuckin reality.

The Russian bear has no balls, it's illusion of balls comes from misinforming its own population into believing everyone is against them, JUST LIKE the USSR. Tell me that if tomorrow the Russian public found out that the Ukie government is not actually nazis, that Novorossiya did not exist as a concept until this year and that Russian artillery and not Ukie is in the process of leveling civilian population centers, that they would let this go on a second longer? That's where the real balls are, you need to find those.

Shit, if that document is true, Russia is pushing the propaganda line at very high level (diplomatic & Ministry of Foreign Affairs) they are seeing neo-nazi everywhere... that's troubling.

Funny thing is, half of the world's neo-nazis are in Russia...

Last edited:
Funny thing is, half of the world's neo-nazis are in Russia...

Thank god we have them because they help to prevent chechen terrorist bombings .. they dont kill hohols .. unlike hohols that kill their own ppl just to blame it on Russia...

In the end we are brothers.. but western ukraine is filled with Russian hating neo-nazis. SAD !

I love Kiev, the second moscow as we call it ! Have many friends there that just moved to Russia because they were sick of their leaders and especially this situation.

That's like saying "Russia is going to go around annexing parts of countries, and everybody else should look the other way.. or else". I can see why you would think that, I watch Russian news too (satellite), but it's just not fuckin reality.

The Russian bear has no balls, it's illusion of balls comes from misinforming its own population into believing everyone is against them, JUST LIKE the USSR. Tell me that if tomorrow the Russian public found out that the Ukie government is not actually nazis, that Novorossiya did not exist as a concept until this year and that Russian artillery and not Ukie is in the process of leveling civilian population centers, that they would let this go on a second longer? That's where the real balls are, you need to find those.

heres some pro-Putin advertisement :

putin%20throw%20big%20guy.gif

putin%20toss.gif

giphy.gif

putin%20seduction.gif

Oh and some cookies for you

cookie733.jpg

You need to read actual history, not RT history. The minority indigenous population is Tatar, a large majority of whom Stalin exported to Siberia in the 50s. It was originally captured by Russia from the Ottoman Empire (Turkey) under Catherine in the 18th century. Before the Ottoman Empire it was populated and re-populated by everyone from Goths to Mongols to Kiev. Ethnically there is no basis to claim it's Russian. And nobody complained about this, by the way, until unmarked soldiers with Moscow accents showed up earlier this year. You can look at polls on the subject over the last 10 years, the "we should be Russia" sentiment was never higher than 10-15%. The guy who took power in Crimea when it was annexed had 4!!! % support in the previous election.

NATO concerns itself with those who want NATO help. Ukraine asked for NATO help/membership more than once (not just this year, by the way). That's strictly the opposite of "affaires que ne la regarde pas".

Check ben l'affaire. Les habitants de la Crimée n'ont JAMAIS voté pour choisir le président de l'Ukraine.

La Crimée avait contracté la constituée de l'Ukraine en tant qu'associé et partenaire économique et de défense à part égale après la chute de l'URSS. THAT'S ALL.

Alors, tes leçons de "lire l'histoire actuelle racontée par l'Occident", je vais passer mon tour. Et non, je ne regarde pas RussiaToday, soit mentionné en passant.

L'OTAN n'a pas la légitimé d'intervenir de façon partiale dans ce conflit. La Crimée n'est pas un territoire de l'Ukraine. Me semble, c'est assez clair.

Back