Search results

1. timo jetta

Tire 8x 225/60r16 toyo

Jai 8 toyo garit ht a vendre 225/60r16 hiver 4x8/32. 4x9/32 en tres bonne etat les 8 Je demande 400 pour les 8 nego peut vendre en kit de 4 merci Email svp hardtail_rider1@hotmail.com
  2. timo jetta

z3m chip?

is it possible to chip or flash tune a z3m
  3. timo jetta

4 toyo garit et 4 nordic ice trak

4 toyo garit ht 225 60 16. 8 et 9/32 tres bon pour 2 hivers 200 nego 4 nordic icetrak 175 70 13. 7 et 8/32 monter sur 4 rims volks bon pour un hiver et lete prochain 150 nego
  4. timo jetta

corrado g60 interior

front and back seats with center console black leather with red and gray center in very good shape want 400$ for fast sale:bigup:
  5. timo jetta

recherche

je cherche une place sur la rive sud kon peut aller sur un lac ou riviere faire du drift sans ke sa soit un piste manger par des moto:dunno: ou plein de trou pi de bosses merci les gars
  6. timo jetta

rims corrado 15p 4x100

comme dit dans le titre tres droit (verifier chez pnues chartrand a st bruno) noir mat, pas de rouille avec pneus uses mais bon pour lete(bridgestone blizzak 195 55 15) je demande 250$ merci pm moi pour plus dinfo au besoin:bigup:
  7. timo jetta

napierville tonight

whos going?
  8. timo jetta

gti badges

i was just looking at a pic of the 5 generations of the gti and i noticed that the mk5 badge was on the opposite side of the grill compared to the 4 previous generations can anybody tell me why they wouldnt do the same as previous models put the gt badge on the same side as the others:dunno:
  9. timo jetta

maf question

will the maf off a digi2 1.8 fit and work on a obd1 2.0 :dunno: just wondering itll clean up the engine bay nicely
  10. timo jetta

question ticket permis

ok jai mon probabtoire et y me reste un point, la jai eu un ticket de vitesse donc je perd 3 points = -2 sur mon permis la je veut le contester mais le payer avant le temps daller en court jvas tu pouvoir avoir mon 15 points quand jai un ticket non payer ki sen vas en court je veut avoir...
  11. timo jetta

orlandos for sale (mags)

i have to sell my mags so i can put my other ones on so .. they are mk3 orlandos painted gun metal(dark grey) minor scratches on the little lip(the part that holds the weights) with insa turbo tires that are almost finished and one has a line in it (drivin on a flat for about 2km)tires are...
  12. timo jetta

question:blower resistance

how do i change the resistance for my blower motor? it only works on 3 not 1 and 2
  13. timo jetta

theives strike again

some ****** stole my stock aero grill*fag* and smoked side markers
  14. timo jetta

question pneus tercel

jme demandais sy du 185 60 14 fitterais sur une tercel 95 parce au garage yon dit ke seulment du 175 70 14 fit mais jpence ki c fourrer kel kun peut me dire sa
  15. timo jetta

fires suck

so i start my car yesterday and realise that my wiper mechanism is rubbing on my wiring harness and then poof fire in the fusebox*banghead* so i put it out with the good old fire extinguisher and a glass of water:yikes: i had to put it out ,i didnt want my coupe to burn to death so this...
  16. timo jetta

wiring ??

where would be a good place to get my cooling fan thermoswitch and relays hooked up properly i have the plugs for the thermoswitch and the fan just the wiring is garbadge so i hooked up a manual switch for now i want the stock configuration with the manual switch is it possible:dunno: and...
  17. timo jetta

julep tonite

whos going? i hope there will be more than 5 people like last tuesday:dunno: 1-timo jetta
  18. timo jetta

gtx wing

i have a white jetta gtx wing if anyone wants it 40$ in good shape
  19. timo jetta

2l downpipe?

what is the exit size of a stock odb1 2l down pipe 1 3/4 or 2 inch:dunno:
  20. timo jetta

alternator??

will an alternator from a 1.8 8v digi 2 5 speed fit on a automatic:dunno:
Back