*Feeler* Weekly or Bi Weekly Poker Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMMKVGTI

Now that winter is in full force and that tuesday night at Julep isn't happening anymore, I need something to do with my time. So I was thinking of putting together a weekly or bi-weekly poker game for the dub lovers. We could play tournament style or cash games or both. We could start right after the new year. Who's in?

off topic is back in the vw section

Well I did say the dub crew... if that counts for anything :p .

If we play cash game, I would suggest 1$ - 2 $ blinds. Max buyin 100$ - 150$ . If we play tournaments then we can play 20$ tournaments. Whatever works with everyone. But I agree, I don't want to play for 3 hours to win 30$.

well your either playing to make money or to have fun....we can have a happy medium somewhere which can accomodate everyone without breaking the bank.

if your 5-10 people at 20$ a pop it can make for a decent pot at a decent price.

That being said Id be down....

this thread is illegal and goes against QC gambling laws. it has been reported to DannyITR and will be forwarded to the MTL police. cover your assholes because you're all going to be spending a lot of time in the slammer

this thread is illegal and goes against QC gambling laws. it has been reported to DannyITR and will be forwarded to the MTL police. cover your assholes because you're all going to be spending a lot of time in the slammer
dude tell me you never played poker at your freinds house ??

Actually, as long as there is no rake being taken by the house. Playing poker for money at home falls into a gray zone. Tournament poker is no different then tournament billiards.

Actually, as long as there is no rake being taken by the house. Playing poker for money at home falls into a gray zone. Tournament poker is no different then tournament billiards.

thats true my friend took a law class at concordia and he told me that his teacher who is a lawyer said poker is legal aslong as there is no rake by the house

I'd be down...tournaments with $20 buy-ins would be reasonable...it's more for the the fun than the money, and to have "dub meets" in the winter as well.

Keep me posted on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back