News: FORMULE 1 en fin de semaine a Montréal!!!

u7eze9y9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I will be making my way to the race tomorrow (free tickets). Are there as many fans as the past years or less? Which is the best method to get to the Senna curves?

I am most interested in the GT3 Cup Race.

I would like to see Alonso on pole and Vettel out of the top 10.

Looks like I will be making my way to the race tomorrow (free tickets). Are there as many fans as the past years or less? Which is the best method to get to the Senna curves?

I am most interested in the GT3 Cup Race.

I would like to see Alonso on pole and Vettel out of the top 10.

You can't get to Senna curve with general admission. At least not the outside (stands 11 and 12)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You can't get to Senna curve with general admission. At least not the outside (stands 11 and 12)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have general admission, they are stand tickets. Not much interest in going aside the fact that I will be with my brother and it is the last year of the V8.

Well, Vettel on pole again...and dumbass Massa crashes again...

You'll need to get there at gate opening for a good GA spot and sit there all day defending said spot with a bayonet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weather sucks but im still happy to be participating as rescue this year for the f1. transported maldonado to the clinic for a check up.
1z2hue9.jpg

a2vxhh.jpg

hwwtxy.jpg

2z6i9w1.jpg

fbwd90.jpg

and a video on us working on maldonados williams f1 formula 1!
[video]http://tinypic.com/r/34s12qa/5]View My Video[/video]

I am a sucker for the underdog, I hope Bottas gets a good result. Not looking good for lotus who is my 1st choice, but go iceman and I am definately rootin for Lewis too.

Hope it's nice out cause this is getting depressing.

Steering wheel officiel de Lotus. Putain que c'est de l'ingénierie...

(meanwhile un jet militaire nous passe sur la tête pis j'ai failli l'échapper à terre)

atyny9ap.jpg

Steering wheel officiel de Lotus. Putain que c'est de l'ingénierie...

(meanwhile un jet militaire nous passe sur la tête pis j'ai failli l'échapper à terre)

atyny9ap.jpg
Je viens de lire un article sur les réglage du volant. Vraiment une belle pièce d'ingénierie!

Je viens de lire un article sur les réglage du volant. Vraiment une belle pièce d'ingénierie!

On a lu le même article sans doute ! Je demande à la fille combien vaut le volant, elle me répond avec son british accent 'Ten thousand pounds approximatly, sir !'

Y'a un dude qui s'est fait frapper sur le circuit ;

MONTRÉAL - Un signaleur aurait été happé par une voiture au terme du Grand Prix du Canada, dimanche après-midi, à Montréal.

Selon des informations obtenues par l'Agence QMI, le signaleur aurait été renversé par un véhicule. Il était impossible de savoir s'il s'agissait d'une voiture de course ou d'un autre véhicule.

Le blessé aurait été traité par le personnel médical de l'événement, mais devait être héliporté dans un centre hospitalier puisqu'il se trouverait dans un état critique

Demain on va voir en première page du journal de montréal ;

'' Un blessé sur le circuit Gilles Villeneuve; Devrais-t-on diminuer la vitesse lors du Grand Prix de Montréal pour éviter encore un incident de ce genre ? ''

Back