Article: Icon FJ Series

Overpriced, i agree, check that one out! 8,995 $ for the conversion kit.

https://secure.aev-conversions.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=41003022AA

x1.jpg

x2.jpg

Just search it, plenty of pics of them..very look a like

But who's going to pay that much for a Toyota
icon_logo.png

ce que je comprend c'est que toyota a rien a voir la dedans Icon serait une compagnie privee independante

i don't see why this should cost more than 60K$ as is. it's purpose built, raw and well made, there's no fancy leather stitching or anything that actually costs money. but frikken sick! 18 wheeler tractor trailers do 500 000km, last forever, and you can live in them for that price, what's this little jeep got on those things durability-wize to justify such a big price for such a little, very basic truck. it's got to be easy to build too because there's nothing to it.

si c'est fait a la main a l'unite en plus le prix de revient est facile a comprendre

couper le prix de 50% pis sa se vend comme des petit pain chaud garantie

meme a ca ils auraient pas les capacites de production pour prendre un gros carnet de commande

si c'est fait a la main a l'unite en plus le prix de revient est facile a comprendre

i agree with that, mais pour genre 15$ de plus, t'achetes un aston martin, faite a main, avec 1000X plus de techonologies pour pouvoir au moin te donner le sentiment d'avoir eu de quoi pour ton argent si c'est la niche de main d'oeuvre que tu te cherches.

i agree with that, mais pour genre 15$ de plus, t'achetes un aston martin, faite a main, avec 1000X plus de techonologies pour pouvoir au moin te donner le sentiment d'avoir eu de quoi pour ton argent si c'est la niche de main d'oeuvre que tu te cherches.

je le sais bien mais aston martin c'est pas une couple de gars dans un garage comme eux autres

i don't see why this should cost more than 60K$ as is. it's purpose built, raw and well made, there's no fancy leather stitching or anything that actually costs money. but frikken sick! 18 wheeler tractor trailers do 500 000km, last forever, and you can live in them for that price, what's this little jeep got on those things durability-wize to justify such a big price for such a little, very basic truck. it's got to be easy to build too because there's nothing to it.

I'm sure they are priced high like that to keep them exclusive.. I doubt they're making many of these.

Guys, Did you even go and see the website?

Hand built and etc.
Price is justified when you check out the website

Back