Opération policière majeure inspection mecanique

I'd like to hear from a lawyer about this. Is it legal to forcibly entrap motorists like this?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Lors de l'inspection, la SAAQ lève la voiture et les 4 roues tombent à étirer les 4 shocks...Alors les springs aftermarket, bien sûr plus, ils sont alors lousse et il y a un jeu d'où le fait que c'est inadmissible selon eux.
Ça reste ridicule par contre, en quelle circonstance en roulant tu peux te retrouver les 4 roues dans cette position?
la ?

I'd like to hear from a lawyer about this. Is it legal to forcibly entrap motorists like this?

If it weren't then they wouldn't be allowed to do road blocks for alcohol either....so my guess is that yes they are allowed...

What's the point of pulling over every single car? It just sounds like heavy-handed policing in order to avoid allegations of discrimination.

Are the systematically controlling and checking every single car or are they just diverting all the traffic?

And if they see you turn around, they will guest that something aint good with you, they will come after you.

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

Good time to stage a protest and leave a few hundred cars parked on some major roadways IMO.

I still can't get over the fact that they have the gall to pull this shit on a weekday when people are trying to get to work, you know, so they can pay the cops' salaries with their taxes.

It's like Quebec is filled with self hatred and is slowly trying to commit suicide.

If it weren't then they wouldn't be allowed to do road blocks for alcohol either....so my guess is that yes they are allowed...
Booze checkpoints are advertised. The cops always have posting in my local paper. They dont tell you exactly where but mention operations will be in place

Good time to stage a protest and leave a few hundred cars parked on some major roadways IMO.

I still can't get over the fact that they have the gall to pull this shit on a weekday when people are trying to get to work, you know, so they can pay the cops' salaries with their taxes.

It's like Quebec is filled with self hatred and is slowly trying to commit suicide.
There was a short fall in infraction revenue in 2016. Got to make it up

LOL

Un ami m'a écrit qu'ils ont inspecté une sa Ford Fusion 2016 (Voiture de compagnie 100% Stock).....

I just hope I won't get caught in that kind of trap leaving work...

Also: looking to trade my test pipes for HFCs, thanks!

Have a room to rent me out there? What about a job? I hate this place more and more.

Booze checkpoints are advertised. The cops always have posting in my local paper. They dont tell you exactly where but mention operations will be in place

Apparently it was announced...

But like Stirl_ae86 said it is very crappy of them to make people late for work and/or appointments...

Take the back roads. Or just stay on the highway.

SQ was also patrolling on bikes on the highway in the same area. i must of seen at least 10 sq bikes between those 2 exists. i dont understand how they didn't pull me over

bon ben fuck it, a place d'acheter juste des springs je vais depenser un peu plus pour le kit de Ford performance. Ils pourront rien me dire vu que il y va voir des sticker de ford partout sur la suspension.

Le policier vient de me dire que je devrais bientot changer mes tires d'hiver sur mon grand vitara.

C est des all terrain bodé....Discovery AT3.

Seriously tho, i see so many damn cars with 1, 2...sometimes even all 3 burnt out brake lights...

You can't rely on people to fix their own shit, so this is somewhat understandable. A quick visual for the beaters out there, or obviously smogging POS's is not a bad idea.

last week my wife got pulled over for the tinted windows on the 2012 TSX. we got them removed monday lol..
i guess the 75% tint didn't pass. but it's been fine for the last 2 years...oh well
on the maxima they're also tinted AF. we'll see how long before i get pulled over.
it's been a while they didn't bother with chickenshit like this..

Back