Quel chip pour une GTI MKVI

[ShInGo]

Legacy Member
Question rapide, quel est la meilleur chip pour avoir un stage 1 mkvi?

J'ai vu plusieurs marque : revo, unitronic, APR

Tout marques donnent pas mal les meme resultats.

Regarde des fois, les compagnies font des vente, -50$ ou plusieurs options pour le meme prix que dabitude.

I will get mine done done this up coming summer stage 2 straight. But not sure where yet. Who have the best service?

C'est quoi les gains pour la unitronics?

Je pensais mettre ca et peut-être un air filter si ca donne un petit gain?

J'ai chipper ma GTI avec GIAC chez bahltech a Orford. Le gars connais son affaire. Juste un peu loin de mon hood. J'aurais sauvé 4 hrs de route en allant chez Unitronic mais je les connaissais pas, j'entends que des bonne choses d'eux so your choice!
Cote performance, WOW!

I have an Evom intake. Bought it for about 300ish. They claim 10hp and 10 tq but I don`t know.
Unitronic:
Stage 1 245hp 280 tq (No mod)
Stage 2 280hp 325tq (Downpipe)

If you look here there is a dyno graph showing a stage 2 gti with only downpipe putting down 287hp and 341 tq . So with intake maybe somewhere clsoe to 300hp ?
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31878

I have an Evom intake. Bought it for about 300ish. They claim 10hp and 10 tq but I don`t know.
Unitronic:
Stage 1 245hp 280 tq (No mod)
Stage 2 280hp 325tq (Downpipe)

If you look here there is a dyno graph showing a stage 2 gti with only downpipe putting down 287hp and 341 tq . So with intake maybe somewhere clsoe to 300hp ?
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31878

The only thing the stage 2 chip does is remove the cel u get from the downpipe

Est-ce que l'unitronic à des maps pour un stage 1 avec cold air ou je perd mon argent à mettre un cold air?

The only thing the stage 2 chip does is remove the cel u get from the downpipe

You are wrong yes remove ECU is one thing but there is more benefit to that. Look at the additional hp and torque that you will gain from it ! It will also pull longer and stay in the power band etc...

You are wrong yes remove ECU is one thing but there is more benefit to that. Look at the additional hp and torque that you will gain from it ! It will also pull longer and stay in the power band etc...

Iooking at the dynos that apr and unitronic puts on the site doesn't mean it's true lol. Have a car dynoed before and after stage 2 and the only real gains u will c is from installing the downpipe , not the actuall chip

Iooking at the dynos that apr and unitronic puts on the site doesn't mean it's true lol. Have a car dynoed before and after stage 2 and the only real gains u will c is from installing the downpipe , not the actuall chip

It is ;) we already dynoed the DP without the stage2 = 225HP 224TQ Stock tune with DP
Unitornic Stage 2 with only DP stock Intake 287HP - 341TQ

Est-ce que je devrais attendre que le rodage soit terminé pour mettre la chip?

La chip pour le DSG ca vaut tu vraiment la peine?

It is ;) we already dynoed the DP without the stage2 = 225HP 224TQ Stock tune with DP
Unitornic Stage 2 with only DP stock Intake 287HP - 341TQ

Thanks for clarifying ! Also you mention the stage 1+ for intake . On Unitronic website it say that it require 93octane for stage 1+ . So does it mean if you don't use 93(use 91) you will have the same performance as stage 1 ?

Thanks for clarifying ! Also you mention the stage 1+ for intake . On Unitronic website it say that it require 93octane for stage 1+ . So does it mean if you don't use 93(use 91) you will have the same performance as stage 1 ?

No, If you're Planning on running 91 Octane, you will use Stage 1. However, if you're Planning on using 93 or 94 then Stage 1+ is for you.

Back