Silly rabbit, bags are for fags!

SillyRabbit

running the new autopilot V2, big shout out to Vitali at Strasse!
-air lift slam series front
-bagyard classics rear
-dual viair 400c
-air lift rear shocks
-5 gallon skinny tank

haters gonna hate
14cyao9.jpg

Mon guess serait... tant que tu as pas d'eau dans tes lignes oui... sinon je dirais de mettre du heat tape sur le block valve. Mais mon affirmation se base de simple logique et non de connaissance de cause. Je n'ai jamais eu de bags.

No problem whatsoever on running such setups in winter, lots of trucks and oem car does.
You can put antifreeze in your tank as well as a spoon of air tool oil once every ~6 month.

A good way to prevent the system from acting up in winter would be cleaning the valves on a regular basis
and have a self emptying water trap to prevent moisture and/or water accumulation.

Enjoy your new setup and I hope the presets on the controller now works on version 2.. !

No problem whatsoever on running such setups in winter, lots of trucks and oem car does.
You can put antifreeze in your tank as well as a spoon of air tool oil once every ~6 month.

A good way to prevent the system from acting up in winter would be cleaning the valves on a regular basis
and have a self emptying water trap to prevent moisture and/or water accumulation.

Enjoy your new setup and I hope the presets on the controller now works on version 2.. !

Oh I tried it and trust me, the presets are pretty accurate. Hell of a purchase.

the V2 Controller is seriously amazing compared the the first one..like night and day. and it has 8 presets..
Did a few test with Vitali and it was spot on every single time

careful with that front-end bra, i have it, and used it last winter and got some pretty ugly scratches on my hood. I took it off every 2-3 weeks to clean both the car and the bra and still had some rocks that got in and damaged the paint. I feel like i would have done less damage without it.

how much did your set up cost u when all said and done. if u dont mind me asking. im debating on bags for my new car this spring. looks VERY NICE, i like!!

Saw and sat in that beauty yesterday. This setup is amazing!! makes me mad jealous!!
Thanks for the demo SillyRabbit!!!! one day maybe, one day!

Back