Dunlopp W10
New 17" this summer (my b-day gift to myself) :D
Brembo slotted rotors this spring for the racing class
Hawks HP +

Non perf mod
4 points seat belts
Pedals, short shift, .. interior stuff to make it comfier
(sound wise too)

Anyways it seems that i've put so much more money in tha car than that... but still it's a start.. one day i'll concentrate on the SR and do it (its a matter of money = any sponsors???):p

BTW i was redevil240 before...

Nice car you got there. Is your car pale white or something? It think I have seen some pics of it.

Ah ok, mine never got on the old board.

Just to continue the topic with another subject ( i looove my car but,...) What do u have to say about Jun's Drag Silvia... can't stop looking at the engine and drooling.. Also the Lemon Skyline GT-R ??? I wish i had money... and a faster car !!!!! LOL

:p :p :p

I'd be satisfied with an r34 grt vspec. Well there is this r34 arta over 700hp never mind i want a street car.

Just an 240 sx with s13 conversion to sileigthy with sr20det from an s15 tuned around 250-300hp. I'd be in heaven!

There's a lot of people who would be satisfied with that...

Personnally, after an S15 conversion i'll stop... mouahahahaha

That's what i meant.. i ain't into looks... or wings or body kits, or fog lites, or STICKERS, the day i have a sticker on my car will be the day i'll be sponsored to race with it... can you imagine the chances.... lol

The SR all the way...

May be a front lip to increase air flow for the intercooler, max 16'' and blue paint same as the blue for the r34 gtr. The rest inside goes inside

Originally posted by Vspec
Just an 240 sx with s13 conversion to sileigthy with sr20det from an s15 tuned around 250-300hp. I'd be in heaven!

personnally, i would go for a s14 sr20det, and with the cash you save, buy a bigger turbo, biger intercooler, bigger fuel pump... the s15 sr20det is very ( i mean very very very ) expensive... so, with the same amount of cash, you can have a much more powerful engine, going with a s14 sr20det...

not only that but the six speed transmission on the S15 engine is weak. most people in japan swap it out for an S14 gearbox since theyre bolt in.

Let's settle this sr20det frm s14 with the gearball bearings from an sr20det s15. Deal?

First i 'll go to Japan, than come back, than buy a car, then swap, than if still got money there will be one for u

i already have the car..... nanananan... :p

Ah well, if i had 2000$ more in my pocket... i't would be in my garage right now... and i could drool on it.. as much as i want..

Someday, you'll see a chick with an anormally fast 240.... wait an see...:D

moi aussi j'en ai une belle 95 gold avec 66 000km jamais vue l'hiver je l'ai acheter elle étais presque neuve et je suis sont 2 ime proprio...

j'ai changer la suspention pour des coils apex et des shock kyb ajustable et j'ai fait venir des jupes du japon.

c une LE full équiper et pour savoir le prix d'une en shap comme la mienne va faloir payer bien plus que 8 000 moi la mienn elle évaluer a 15000:bigup:

Dans ce cas la tu viens de te gagner une course officielle cet été... ma 240 gold LE contre ta 240 gold LE... will be a matter of drivers.... LOL héhéhéh sérieux ca serait vraiment le fun.. tu vas tu a Napi cet été ou lapper à St-Eustache ???

BTW je veut pas briser ta bulle mais ma 240 elle est pareil et j'ai pas 100 000km pis avant que je l'achete elle avait pas vu l'hiver pis je crois pas du tout qu'elle vale 15,000.. ( tu peut peut-etre la vendre ce prix la a un méchant poisson) mais je dirais 11,000$ c'est plus réaliste....

Pis pkoi les kits de jupe? tu veux faire du show???? :(

non pas trop de show pour moi je ne suis pas trop un adapte du monde (j'ai des collent et mon char marche plus que le tien...)

pour le prix c avec mes mags poli et les jupes que j'ai fait venir de nissan (1200$)

a tu le cuire et le toit, l'air climatisser plus le LSD avec cd cassette et chargeur cd de compagnie plus alarme de compagnie et une suspention ajustable... c un peu pour ca le prix de l'évaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back