Search results

1. 12 Inch Club

winter tires + rims + hubcaps 4 x 100 $160

The ad can be seen on kijiji The wheels are straight and the tires are still good for at least one winter, probably 2. http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-tires-rims-Winter-hiver-tires-rims-hubcaps-195-60-14-Pirelli-W0QQAdIdZ429144169 I also have 6 teardrops. 14" ET38...
  2. 12 Inch Club

Hood & mirror MK3 golf silver arrow

Both are in great condition From a 1999 golf Wolfsburg Hood $45 Electric mirror (silver arrow) $25 Those are branches, not scratches lol
  3. 12 Inch Club

FK MK3-MK2 60/40 springs

These springs were mounted on a 1995 Jetta GT but will also fit on a MK2. I can get pictures if anyone is interested. $90 West Island
  4. 12 Inch Club

1990.5 jetta coupe for scrap

The car had the plates removed last april so it could still be plated without inspection. It will not drive, you would have to tow it if you want the whole car. white, 265km, some rust, manual $150 for the car (there are a few parts missing though) I am also willing to part out a few things...
  5. 12 Inch Club

WTB: Rear calipers with brake lines Mk4

I'm looking for 2 rear calipers with brake lines, in good shape from a mark 4.
  6. 12 Inch Club

B3 heated seats wiring harness Q (need pic from Bentley)

Long story short. I have heated Corrado seats in my mark 2, but no harness. I’d like to see a picture from the Bentley of the wiring harness from a B3 Passat. The reason for this is because a Passat harness can be found at my local scrapyard, however he has no Corrados. The B3 and Corrado both...
  7. 12 Inch Club

FS: Rims, RW 15x7 ET38 4x100 (pics)

RW 15x7 ET38 4x100 made in Belgium Few scratches and curb rash 1 wheel is either slightly bent or needs to be balanced Tires are no good I'm missing 1 centercap $300
  8. 12 Inch Club

Scraping a car, but nobody wants it...

I've got a golf I've been trying to scrap, but nobody wants it. I called a bunch of scrapyards, no luck. I don't want any money for it, just need someone to come get it. If anybody wants it here, it's yours for free. P.S. It's an '86 and pretty much anything of value has been removed from it.
  9. 12 Inch Club

WTB: Heated seat wiring harness (mk2)

If there's anyone parting out a mk2 with heated seats or has a harness for sale please lmk. thx
  10. 12 Inch Club

Amp not working, light flashing

Long story short, my friend was having his door repaired from an accident and when he got the car back, the amp stopped working. It's a 4 channel precision acoustics amp, and when you turn on the radio there is no sound from the speakers. The only thing going on, is a green light on the side...
  11. 12 Inch Club

Exhaust rubber hangers

I keep breaking my rubber exhaust hangers. I heard that they make them reinforced with steel wires. Does anybody know where to get some? thanks
  12. 12 Inch Club

"Weighing Day" any interest? (pics)

Myself and a friend will be organizing a day where you can have your car corner weighed for a small fee. We will have a printout of; 1) the weight of your car 2) weight at every corner 3) % weight distribution at every corner 4) % weight distribution from front to back 5) Plus a...
  13. 12 Inch Club

Old Skool Bunny Video

oh, did I mention, it has an audi TT engine. http://www.carvisions.de/Videos/Video-Files/Golf1-TT%202002.wmv
  14. 12 Inch Club

Guess what this is...

15. 12 Inch Club

Oil buzzer keeps going off

I posted this on the Vortex but nobody has helped me yet, maybe someone here can. I had an oil leak from the engine in my Fox. It was coming from my oil pressure sensor (on top of the oil filter bracket). I had a spare sensor lying around (which used to be on my 16V GTI) so I put it on. I no...
  16. 12 Inch Club

High Boost Supercharger (pics)

Some dude on the Vortex posted this, he made it himself. here's the link to his thread: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=450937
  17. 12 Inch Club

Need help with rod bearing installation

My car is a VW, but I figured I would post here to get more exposure. I am in the process of installing a new set of connecting rod bearings. They are made by Federal Mogul and all look identical. Except that 4 of them have "STD 1966" printed on one end and the other 4 have it on the other...
  18. 12 Inch Club

Sighting in Montreal (pics)

Hi guys, I saw this car last week and I had to take pictures of it. I'm not posting this to make fun of the car. I just find the styling is a little out of the ordinary. that grill above the wheel well actually says M3
  19. 12 Inch Club

Check out my crank (pic)

I took my crankshaft out today, take a look. That's my connecting rod bearing cap cooked into the crank. Does anyone know what could have caused this? I rebuilt the engine this winter, but reused the same bearings :( . It's going to the machine shop tomorrow, hopefully they can do...
  20. 12 Inch Club

Formula SAE

I was just wondering if anyone on the board here went to the Formula SAE at Pontiac Silverdome in Detroit this past week. I was there with the Concordia team. I know McGill, ETS, Polytechnique and Chicoutimi were there. There was a total of 140 universities from North America mostly. If you were...
Back