Toronto Mayor Rob Ford admits to smoking crack in "drunken stupor"

There is a difference between an occasional user, who will use 3-4 times a year in his vacations and someone who is an addict who can't control himself and is on crack all the time.

If its the latter, as you say, then no, I agree the guy shouldn't be mayor.

Nobody knows about his crack situation, but we know for a fact that he's drunk all the time. The guy clearly has consumption problems whether it's food, alcohol, and he makes smoking crack look like a one time thing.

Sorry but one doesn't just "happen" to smoke crack when they are drunk. You have to put yourself in a situation where it could happen.

rob ford is the shit, so he hit up a crack pipe a little une fois au chalet..so what? i think he should stay right where he is,and finish his term. almost everyone has atleast tried cocaine or freebase so i dont understand why all this fancy talking about one man hitting up the rock one night.

rob ford is the shit, so he hit up a crack pipe a little une fois au chalet..so what? i think he should stay right where he is,and finish his term. almost everyone has atleast tried cocaine or freebase so i dont understand why all this fancy talking about one man hitting up the rock one night.

Because he's a fuckin mayor you retard

If it was the chief of police that smoked cracked, you'd be first in line to have him crucified

And on top of that, he's a massive hypocrite because he wanted longer sentences for pot offenses!

There is a difference between an occasional user, who will use 3-4 times a year in his vacations and someone who is an addict who can't control himself and is on crack all the time.

If its the latter, as you say, then no, I agree the guy shouldn't be mayor.

LOL@ the occasional crack user....

Vous etes fou si vous acceptez ca de vos elus, personnes dirigeantes. C'est pas le genre de drogue que tu essaies une fois dans ta vie seulement et de toute facon le gars est un alcolo. C'est un maire, pas un vidangeur, un maire! Vous tolerez ca?

They are all fucking liars.

Vous etes fou si vous acceptez ca de vos elus, personnes dirigeantes. C'est pas le genre de drogue que tu essaies une fois dans ta vie seulement et de toute facon le gars est un alcolo. C'est un maire, pas un vidangeur, un maire! Vous tolerez ca?

They are all fucking liars.

Vrais qu'on parle de crack sauf qu'il faut aussi regarder les résultats. Si le gars livre la marchandise et qu'il est pas accroc au crack, je me calice pas mal qu'il boive, se fasse tailler une pipe par une pute etc. Ma seul déception est qu'il l'avoue maintenant accoté sur le mur. S'il est accroc au crack c'est une autre histoire.

Il doit clairement se prendre en mains et la moindre des choses serait de se soumettre à des tests de dépistage pour la prochaine année afin de démontrer qu'il est pas crackhead.

On a vu ce que ce scénario de chasse au sorcière à fait avec Boisclerc et son histoire de cocaine. Je suis aucune péquiste mais Boisclerc est le dernier génie à avoir fait parti du PQ et sa carrière fut courte car il se faisait mettre dans le cul le soir et s'est tiré une ligne.

Only thing I hate about all of them is that they always claim the opposite... Then threaten to sue...

And eventually admit.

Its like that all the times

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Tbh he has his flaws but he can function as a mayor. I'm a pretty libertarian guy, if you're able to show up to work every day and do your job properly, I don't really care what you do on your free time.

Now I'm not saying if the guy was on crack or drunk 24/7, including at work, but as far as we know now, and all we can prove, is that he smoked crack once.

Crack is bad obviously, I don't condone the use of drugs in general but as I said, as long as your personal life doesn't interfere with your ability to do your job, then it's of no concern to me.

Take Winston Churchill for example, he drank a quart of whiskey every day while steering Briton to WWII victory.

Take guy laliberté, he's known for his extravagant drug plastered parties yet he was able to grow his business to a multibillion dollar enterprise.

I'm sure we could name many more examples of great leaders that weren't catholic as the pope but it goes to show that a successful leader doesn't have to be perfect and without vice.

I'm just wondering how many of you never got wasted on booze, never smoked pot and never broke the law?

Again, crack is fucked up that's a given but we don't have proof that the guy ever smoked it more than once.

And please, don't compare a mayor to a doctor, pilot or engineer. It's not like he had to press a button to send the firefighters off to a fire, cops to a domestic dispute call or the paramedics to a car crash. He doesn't act alone, he's only another player in a democratic system with limited executive power.

And logik, as far as I know Toronto still has cops, firefighters and paramedics working for them. Yet they've had a surplus of over $240 million last year. Weird.

meh crack rock isnt as bad as people make it sound. Its much less addictive than heroin. It gets a bad rap since most users are homeless. Most of the crack Coccaine physical addiction disolves after a few hours. Bigger problem is the mental addiction.

Tbh he has his flaws but he can function as a mayor. I'm a pretty libertarian guy, if you're able to show up to work every day and do your job properly, I don't really care what you do on your free time.

Now I'm not saying if the guy was on crack or drunk 24/7, including at work, but as far as we know now, and all we can prove, is that he smoked crack once.

Crack is bad obviously, I don't condone the use of drugs in general but as I said, as long as your personal life doesn't interfere with your ability to do your job, then it's of no concern to me.

Take Winston Churchill for example, he drank a quart of whiskey every day while steering Briton to WWII victory.

Take guy laliberté, he's known for his extravagant drug plastered parties yet he was able to grow his business to a multibillion dollar enterprise.

I'm sure we could name many more examples of great leaders that weren't catholic as the pope but it goes to show that a successful leader doesn't have to be perfect and without vice.

I'm just wondering how many of you never got wasted on booze, never smoked pot and never broke the law?

Again, crack is fucked up that's a given but we don't have proof that the guy ever smoked it more than once.

Churchill was a boss that lived on a diet of cigars, Plymouth Gin, Pol Roger, Hine and Red Label

LOL what? I sold crack for many years and let me tell you they would sell their mom if they could. They spend all their pay on Thursday night late on rent also sell their kids Christmas gifts. They smoke a rock and the cell phone is ringing 20 minutes later for another 3.
meh crack rock isnt as bad as people make it sound. Its much less addictive than heroin. It gets a bad rap since most users are homeless. Most of the crack Coccaine physical addiction disolves after a few hours. Bigger problem is the mental addiction.

LOL what? I sold crack for many years and let me tell you they would sell their mom if they could. They spend all their pay on Thursday night late on rent also sell their kids Christmas gifts. They smoke a rock and the cell phone is ringing 20 minutes later for another 3.

Wow trolling went too far there. Quoted to keep this immortal

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I don't plan to edit nothing some people went the good route i went the easy route. Only problem with a drug dealer is it's illegal because we don't pay taxes because the government doesn't make a cut off of it.

"Re-elect me maaaannn, ill suck your diiiiiick"
e297dd9d4035a1ceaed69792c350-473x315.jpeg

100% this.

I work at a bank. When welfare comes in on the 1st of the month, the first clients at the door are crackheads. They take out their ~$1000 and within a day it's all gone.

Then I see them around the neighborhood begging for cash. Crack isn't a joke.

Nobody knows about his crack situation, but we know for a fact that he's drunk all the time. The guy clearly has consumption problems whether it's food, alcohol, and he makes smoking crack look like a one time thing.

Sorry but one doesn't just "happen" to smoke crack when they are drunk. You have to put yourself in a situation where it could happen.

x2

I don't see the big fuss... atleast the guys out having fun! I honestly couldn't care less whether he smoked crack here and there.

Back