Search results

1. f1_dude

Mk2 & Corrado Bentley manuals, barely used

45$ each or 80$ for both Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  2. f1_dude

Recherche : Ford transit connect 2010-2013

Bonjour, Je suis à la recherche d'un Ford transit connect 2010-2013 avec les fenêtres de côté passager et la banquette arrière. De préférence avec moins de 200 000kms. Mon budget est de 10k $ Merci Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  3. f1_dude

Reprogram Polar Start remote

Hi, I have a Polar Start remote starter in my car and I had to change the battery last week and therefore I lost communication between the remote and the system. Does anybody know how to reprogram the remote ? I have tried turning the keys 5 times on/off and getting the lights flashing and then...
  4. f1_dude

LF: 16inch wheels, 5x112

Hi, I'm looking for 16 inch wheels, 5x112 bolt pattern to fit on my mk5 gti this winter, cheap, don't need to be in great condition, pm me.
  5. f1_dude

Windshield repair? Lebeau?

Hi, I have a little crack on my winshield a little smaller than a dime, where should I get it repaired? I called Lebeau and the guy on the phone quoted me 120$+tx and was telling me that their job quality is superior to the competition because they restore the winshield's resistance, should I...
  6. f1_dude

Unitronic chip sale?

Is there going to be a sale on unitronic chips in the winter? I know there was one last year going at autobar around christmas
  7. f1_dude

Why is it such a pain to sell stuff in Qc?

I have a motorcycle and a car for sale, and for the numerous times I have put something up for sale this is really the worst of them all. I received a deposit for the bike a week ago, and I confirmed an apointment with the buyer but 20minutes later he still doesn't call me and sends me this sms...
  8. f1_dude

Mk5 gti, quel choisir? Tsi vs Fsi

Je suis sur le marché pour acheter une gti mk5 et je suis tombé sur une 2009 et donc Tsi, extrêmement propre et bien entretenue mais qui a quand même beaucoup de milage pour son âge, toutefois le propriétaire m'asssure que c'est 90% d'autoroute (avec preuves à l'appui). D'un autre côté, je vois...
  9. f1_dude

Remplacement de toît mou de Miata

Bonjour, je cherche un bon endroit qui pourrait remplacer mon vieux toît en vinyle sur ma Miata na. Quelqu'un connaît un bon endroit? J'ai réussi à joindre un gars mais il me demandait 350$ et 6h de temps.
  10. f1_dude

Nissan Sentra 2003, code p0420

Bonjour, je viens de m'acheter une sentra 1.8 2003 et là j'ai un code p0420 qui est apparu.. Que devrais-je regarder ou tester? Dois-je m'attendre à installer des headers (problème de precat) ou simplement un o2 sensor? merci pour vos réponses
  11. f1_dude

Scooter tuning is not a crime

LOL
  12. f1_dude

Where to find a dyno?

Hi guys, I'm looking to run some dyno tests this spring. I know vag has a dyno but is there any other shop that has it too? I want to find out the real numbers out of my tdi :bigup:
  13. f1_dude

Recherche Kenwood dnx

Je suis à la recherche d'un Kenwood dnx5120 ou 5140 ou même équivalent, mon budget est d'environ 400$
  14. f1_dude

Camaro Reventon

Found this....discuss lol more pics here: http://blog.cardomain.com/2010/10/25/camaro-reventon/
  15. f1_dude

Vr8 mk2!

Was browsing through mk2s for sale on lespac and found this crazy deal! Only 8500$ for a vr8 swaped jetta with a fully functionnal wrx hood scoop! Please someone buy this! :rolleyes: http://www.lespac.com/d-vehicules-autos-upton-jetta-vr6-LPCaZZ22139705
  16. f1_dude

LF: stock mk4 jetta headlights

Title says it all, call me 514-293-7039
  17. f1_dude

Injecteurs .216 pour tdi alh 20hp, 40lbs/tq, 100$

Salut, j'ai des injecteurs .216 à vendre, ils peuvent fitter sur des tdi alh (99-2003) et donnent environ 20hp de plus et 40lbs de torque. Ils ont 1 an et demi d'usure, je les vends pcq j'en ai installé des plus gros. 514-293-7039, Tiago 100$ ferme
  18. f1_dude

HID retrofit, where in Montreal?

Hi, I'm looking for a shop that would be able to retrofit some hid projectors in my mk4
  19. f1_dude

Porsche twist on mk4: offset question

Hi guys, I'm looking to fit porsche twist wheels on my mk4 jetta. Thing is the offset is pretty hardcore on these, et50 on front and et65 in the rear. Do you think a 20mm adapter in the front and a 35mm on in the rear would make sense? Offsets would be reduced to et30 all around and I would...
  20. f1_dude

Vandalism case, looking for bodyshop

Hi, I'm looking for a good bodyshop not too far from my house, as I live in Laval. I spent three days in Quebec city and on the last morning as I walked to my car, I realised some punk litteraly walked over it. The hood is covered with scratches and dents and the trunk also, and you can still...
Back